Part(10)

Jennie's POV

"Well you see I don't even know who brought me to the hospital I just remember fainting and waking up at the hospital".

"Well why did you faint?",he questioned.

"No one wanted me not my dad or even the only person I trusted which was my ex".

"Sorry to say,but can you be more clear",he said.

"You see I lived in a rich branch which my dad became the CEO after my grandfather died,he wasn't that much of a father figure considering he was rich,he hated me well mostly because I reminded him of my mom,my mom killed herself after finding out my dad was cheating on her with her close friends".

"I found her near the pool dead,helpless and their was a tear on her face as she mouthed to me'I'm sorry'".

"Considering I was a kid I held back my tears as I hugged her and then I couldn't hold them anymore I cried and cried seeing her end her life like that".

"He then came laughing at the sight with no sympathy".

"Come little rat let me introduce you to your new,pretty mommy"

"I hated both of them,she was evil only used him for money but his dumb self didn't believe that".

"She would come and act all nice in front of him but she got tired of feeding my poor self as she started starving me I then grew up to feeding myself and taking care of my own self,just until she manipulated him into kicking me out".

"That's when everything went downhill.

I-".

I stopped their as tears shuttered down my face.

"I'm sorry",he said comforting me.
I cried and cried on his shoulder until their was a puddle on his shirt.

"I lost trust"you said.
"Telling you this isn't like I trusted you but it will make no difference so why not",you said still hugging him.

He chuckled and then said "my life is kind of like yours".

"Hm",I curiously broke out the hug.

"Well you see I lived all my life ever since I was little trusting my mom I wasn't into believing my dad".
"He was cruel only cared about himself".

"He would leave days and only come back when he needs to rest".

"Later my mom found out he was cheating on her with countless women"

"She would yell at him but him being a man would beat her up"

"She will try to protect me even when she is all bruised from his beating",he said holding back his tears.

"Days he will come angry and days drunk"
"He would try to beat me up but most of the time she will protect me"

"Just until this one when she lied about taking me to do a checkup and she le-".

He stopped their crying and shaking.

"It's ok Jimin",I said patting his back.

"I'm sorry for crying like a little girl",he said looking back at you.

"Yeah mans are allowed to cry too",you said in a chuckle.

You patted his back confronting him again as you both are in tears it somewhat felt right.Your heart was beating faster and faster at the sudden silence.

"Hey you didn't tell me?",I remembered.
"What?",he questioned.
"Where did you get those coconut shells?",I point at the finished soup.

He laughed at the sudden question,"as I saved you and I was heading back home I saw them on the path they did look fresh so I took them home".

"F-r-e-s-h"you broke the word down.
He looked at you realizing what he said.
"Does that mean?",he spoke as you both became silent.
You both turned around to the sound of footsteps near the cave.

"Oh Crap!",he whispered.