𝟦𝟤 | 𝖲𝖭𝖤𝖠𝖪𝖸 𝖫𝖨𝖭𝖪

"WHAT IF SOMEBODY SEE US?" Corinne asks, looking at the people walking along the River Walk

"WHAT IF SOMEBODY SEE US?" Corinne asks, looking at the people walking along the River Walk. "You the one that said you wanted to go to the beach." He mutters, starting to kiss her neck. "Not for this." She says as his hands slide under her shirt and hoodie. "You sure?" He asks, attempting to pull the hoodie over her head.

"Yes." She tells him, although she helps him take off the black Nike hoodie. "I'm not into being a secret. "

"What?" She questions. "Ion like being a secret. What's the point of us sneaking around if we supposed to be together?" He attempts to ask his next question. "Ion really think we sneaking." She comments.

"Yeah but you stay telling yo momma we social distancing and shit but every time we alone you be tryna drown a nigga in yo pussy." He says, making her gasp. "First of all, you be begging for it." She starts.

"Ion be begging." He tells her.

"You just gone sit in my face and lie?" Her question makes him mug her. "I just be asking a couple times." He mutters "And second of all, I'm just scared." She says. "Of what?" He asks. "My mother. She over-paranoid about the pandemic and she don't want me around nobody."

Anybody else Nicole tried to keep Corinne from during the beginning stages of quarantine, Corinne was fine with but Demon just wasn't one of those people. "So yo momma don't think I been quarantining?" Demon asks making Corinne shake her head no.

Ever since Chicago went into Phase 1 for the pandemic. Everything was closed meaning no school, no work, no nothing. The only people who really were still making money was essential workers and drug dealers.

"She gone kill me if she find out I saw you today." Corinne says. "Just tell her the truth. Ion like you lying to yo momma."

"Next time, I will. I promise." She says before giving him a quick kiss before moving to get back in the passenger's seat only for him to grab her arm pulling her closer to him.

"I was serious about what I said." He whispers in her ear. "What if somebody see?" She tells him. "It's tinted, ma." He says. "That's a illegal ass tint. You my favorite felon...wait no you not." She stops her compliment making him roll his eyes.

"You a pretty ass hater I swear." He says squeezing her ass through the sweatpants. "I'm pretty?" She asks. "Yeah." He mutters. "Can we take these off?" He asks dipping his fingers in the waistband of her pants.

"We can take them off." She says innocently. She kisses him quickly before climbing back into the passenger's seat. She slowly slips off the black Nike sweatpants leaving her in the blue mesh Lounge underwear while he reclines his seats.