Seven

I wake up and sigh. I smile at the ceiling and go get dressed. I put on my uniform and go down for breakfast. I rub at my eyes and go down for breakfast. I dig in and I spot Harry walking over. He sits beside me and leans forward. "You did something different to your hair" said Harry. I touch my hair. "Oh, I just left it natural, it's naturally curly" I said, smiling. "Oh, it suits you" said Harry. "Thank you" I said, blushing. He places his hand on mine and smiles. "I should head to class, see you later at the yoke" said Harry. I nod, smiling. He walks away and I smile.

I head to potions and sit on my seat. I take out my book and begin to read. Snape walks in and sits at his desk. "Potions. We're learning about the polyjuice potion" said Snape. I look at Harry and his looking at Ron and Hermione. They did it, didn't they? Wow if they did. I listen to him when Umbridge walks in. "I will be watching you teach" said Umbridge. Snape doesn't even reply. I just giggle under my breath. She asks him questions and he looks like he wants to kill her, so do I, Snape! Once we finish, I leave and head to Transfiguration. I settle down when Harry sits beside me. "Ron and Hermione are sitting beside each other" said Harry. I nod. "They like each other" I said. "What?" said Harry. "Hermione likes Ron, Ron likes Hermione" I said, nodding. I gesture to them. "Oh wow" said Harry. I just nod. "How on earth did you not notice or know? I know and I'm in a different house" I said. "I don't know, I'm oblivious to a lot of stuff" said Harry. I just laugh and McGonagall walk inside. I smile at her and we continue on work from yesterday until Umbridge walks in. "Oh fuck me" I whisper to Harry. "I agree" Harry whispered back. Umbridge asks questions and McGonagall looks like she wants to kill her. Her and Snape would be best friends if they didn't hate each other. 

Once it finishes, we head to the Great Hall for lunch. I settle down on the bench and dig in. I play with my rings I have on. I spot Blaise smiling at Luna. I giggle to myself, he is so smitten! I smile and take a sip of pumpkin juice. I finish and stand up. I head outside and sit on a wall. 

Harry walks out and sits beside me. "So, the meeting tonight" said Harry. I nod. "You excited" asked Harry. "I am, surprising" I said. Harry nods and places hand beside mine. I smile and then we leave for the remaining classes. Once I finish classes, I do my homework. I finish just in time for dinner. After dinner, it's the game of sneaking to the Room of Requirements for training. 

We learn Patronous, which is great. Once we finish, me and Harry hang back. He smiles at me. "I guess this is the last one before Christmas." said Harry. "I guess it is" I said. Harry smiles at me and leans in. He hugs me. "Well, see ya tomorrow, Blair" said Harry. We walk out together and rush to our dormitories. I get changed and slide under the covers

I can't wait for Christmas this year. Harry told me he told Sirius about me, Luna and Blaise coming for dinner, Sirius is collecting us in his dog form. I wasn't surprised that Sirius was hiding, I mean, when I over heard them talking about it, I just knew Sirius was innocent. Oh well, I need to stop.

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Lorna xx