16. Society?!

Female interaction.

You decided this was what you were most excited for, aside from a brief meeting where Captain Phasma almost shot you in the face after you walked into a meeting to get Kylo, you were completely starved of feminine presence.

Stars the power that woman before you exuded could be compared to Kylo, but instead of rage and deadliness, an aura of intellect surrounded her. You could see why she was loved and respected by the people of Chandrilla

But it was the kind that you knew could be the death of you the second she wished it to.

Your mind flickered back to the dying woman you held in your arms, how in that moment you wanted nothing more than to know her.

Simply put you wanted more than the company of the knights, they were men, and that was reason enough for you to despise them.

The walk into the glistening tower that marked the government of Hanna City should have gone smoothly, both troopers and Hanna guards lined the street to prevent passers by from being too close to certain death, marching swiftly in the form of Kylo and his Knights.

And yourself, the realisation had hit as you pushed your eye-line across the streets only to find the civilians gazes catching on you after Kylo had passed, their eyes widened and they whispered among each other.

You ignored it, understanding completely the confusion they were experiencing at your being present among the most lethal boy band in the galaxy.

You were just as confused. Perpetually.

Chandrilla was stunning, you had glimpsed it as you came into land, outside the city it was incredible, green rolling hills and glens of derlacs grazing. The city was incredibly high tech, you had glimpsed many hover cars and trams, something you had only heard about from seldom travellers who had been misfortunate enough to pass through your ill-fated village on Tatooine.

But peace never seemed to last,  and your bubble of comfort was popped by a cry of "May the Resistance rise!" The shout from a civilian echoed though the street, seemingly the louder than every other sound combined.

Kylo halted, with yourself and the Knights doing the same.

You watched as Kylo hesitated, saw as he considered, pushing against his rage. His first clenched and his head slowly turned in a manner you were familiar with.

He was loosing the battle in front of your eyes.

In a fluid motion he fully twisted to the man, who you saw to be a scruffy looking human with a sandduster helmet on, his fist raised as his chest heaved. Kylo's arm shot out and the man's head flew to the side, whilst his body stiffened, eventually crumpling to the ground when the force grip was withdrawn, lifeless.

You kept your face steely, watching his back with only slightly narrowed eyes, sure he could feel your tangible displeasure. You wished you had the blessing of a mask like the rest of them, you continued walking like nothing happened.

After a further short walk you reached the largest building in Hanna City, it was bustling with activity, all manner of species rushing about in their native dress. A burst of colour so vibrant you almost winced.

You were greeted with a thinning crowd, parting as what you were guessing were Chandrillian officials, a woman and a male Pantoran, both elegantly dressed in conservative navy blue pant suits.

The woman smiled regally as she took in the group, standing for a moment as Kylo stood incredibly still, you wondered how she hadn't crumpled under his gaze yet.