His Little Comment

SYKKUNO POV

Ever since Corpse and me first met we've been getting closer to each other, but Corpse started to change and I've been...Feeling things...things that I can't explain. Today I was feeling bored out of my mind and ended up joining an Among Us game just to occupy myself, joining the game was strange because everyone was sweet talking about me; it brought a smile to my face. But a specific comment overjoyed me, "Sykkuno raises my serotonin", that deep soothing voice I just couldn't help but feel happy. I giggle, "Hi Corpse" the muffled Aw's of my other friends filled the chatroom. Covering my mouth I smile, Just the feeling of hearing him sends butterflies to my stomach. Continuing the game; me and Corpse end up staying together as the two Imposter, I exhale a breath speaking to myself "You got this Sykkuno, your with the best person on the bright side of this!", A sudden voice comes from the chatroom "Um... Sykkuno your mics on..". Blush fills my face and I instantly reply "S-SORRY" muting my mic. I again hear another voice from the chatroom, "So~ I'm the best person Sykkuno";it was Corpse......my face fills with blush again, silence fills the chatroom and the game continues. After ending the game; along with everybody saying bye, "Bye Sykkuno". The same deep soothing voice that sent butterflies to my stomach, Blush filled my face as I thought to myself Oh, Corpse...Why do you do this to me. Giggling nervously while red faced, I reply to him "B-Bye Corpse". I end the chatroom and livestream without saying anything else, I walk into my bedroom and throw myself on the bed. Constantly thinking about what Corpse said, I say outloud to myself "Why do I make him happy?"