Confession's

SYKKUNO'S POV

Waking up; I groan, its 12 o'clock at night. The words keep filling my head *Sykkuno raises my serotonin*, why won't it stop, why am I so worried about a little comment made by a friend.....friend. Standing up still half way asleep; I walk out of my room and head to towards my  computer room. I sat down in my chair; starting up the PC, I thought to myself I have to ask him...I have to tell him. Once the PC was set up, mouse clicking and keyboard typing filled the room; the screen I was hoping for appeared on the screen. The thoughts of the comment paused, seeing his name...Corpse. I slide the mouse over and clicked it, a chatroom started and sent him a invite. The sound of a person joining the chatroom went off, "Sykkuno?, why are you up?". Butterflies filled my stomach and I began to get nervous, "Hi C-Corpse..." Corpse replying with a "Hello, so what is it?". Stuttering through my sentence I pluck up the courage to say it "Why do I...make you happy...?". Silence began for a while; "S-Sykkuno, to be honest...I've been having these feelings...feelings towards you" he continued "What I'm trying to say is, I...like you". Blush filled my face; I replied with "I-I like you too, Corpse...".His deep; soothing voice let out a little chuckle. Out of no where, Aw's filled the chatroom, Corpse and I let out a scream. Jack, another youtuber shouted "I FUCK'N KNEW IT!!"; I could hear Toast sigh in the background "Congrats." Everyone stayed to conversate, there were moments where Corpse would flirt with me and I would attempt to flirt with him; the Aw's and Oo's were continuous. After everyone signed off, Corpse and I were the only ones left "Hey Corpse..." him reply with "yes?", I continue "I love you"; Corpse chuckles "I love you too, Sykkuno".

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED, Btw it took longer then you think so... thank you for reading it. Bye!!!