Gyrus: Author's Notes

Greetings, Wattpad minions!

Okay, I'm just playing. Dex (the Tyrant) asked me to join in the fun instead of just sitting back (on my jewel-studded throne surrounded by my harem of exotic concubines) and being a team member (he belittles the value of my creative input and editing skills, but he's a proud bastard so what can I say?). So I decided to clean the dust off an old script and present 'Gyrus' to the overlord. The first parts of this tale were drafted over six years ago, but he said (after praising my literary prowess, of course) that the story was just as relevant and only needed a continuation. So we brushed it up a bit and went for it. He may not have told you this, but Michael from 'Whore' was actually modelled after me (being an Incubus and all) and he described Michael as "the white version of a kid we could have if we got spliced together or one of us grew a vagina". But I digress.

I considered 'Gyrus' to be a fantasy story, but Dex says it has more elements of Sci-Fi. So we called it 'Paranormal' and moved on to eating Pringles. It's supposed to be an adventure with elements of action, gore and dysfunctional romance (mingling in little bits of what I love), but the final direction is yet to be decided. And as Master and Supreme Ruler of this universe, I shall do whatever I please (as long as the Tyrant approves. He's a bit of a hard ass. Nice ass too)...

Don't forget to VOTE for every chapter you like. Every. Chapter. Not just the one at the end, when the story is over. That only counts as one vote, and you can easily give us 27 if you take a little extra time to click on a button. That's the best way to show your support. And comments, of course, but the palace Secretaries aren't good at relaying those. Should fire them. But they give the best blow-

You are dismissed.

-Ed.