𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤

It was a windy fall day, around 12:38 to be exact.
a figure calmly walked down the street, this figure was the average person, same as everyone around them in this town, but they had a special ability, the ability to see onto the third plane of reality, a realm of ghosts and other creatures hidden to the naked eye, the only thing that saved them from the terrors around them was a single black strip of cloth tied around their head.
this lovely human was named (Y/N) (L/N), nicknamed "The Ghost-walker" among people within their home. (Y/N) politely waved to some neighbors as they carried a crate of food back to their little home, feeling a presence from the distance watching them caused them to hesitate, before entering their home swiftly to shake off the feeling of being stared at.

Yidhra watched from the shadows, the figure with a blindfold so similar to her own was walking to their home, as she stared with curiosity the human seemed to shiver and rush inside, causing her to tilt her head "that human... detected me?" she raised a brow, slithering across the street, any human that came in contact with her tail seemed to simply stumble and fall on nothing.
slipping into the tight space between the house, Yidhra hummed as she slithered around the side to the back, peeking in a window.
the human was unpacking the crate of food, they where making food? curiously Yidhra continued to watch. the human worked quickly and avoided any table and chair they could bump into, as if dancing across the floor, a lonely dance....

the snake woman hummed as she leaned in the window sill, resting her face on her hand. the humans dance was fun to watch, their robes hiding their figure flowed as they walked around, humming a tune the bard on the street played. lighting a fire they positioned a pot on top, filling it with water, planning to make a stock or a stew. (Y/N)'s stew was the best in this Town, but tried to save as much as possible for themselves, especially with winter coming around, they couldn't risk giving any away.
the smell of the stock being made Yidhra smile "amazing.... food truly worth a goddess like I" she hummed, the food she ate within the cave was dreadfully bland after all, she wanted extravagant food like the humans made for richer humans.

(Y/N's POV)
as I hummed, cooking down the deer and rabbit bones making a stock, once finished I scooped the bones out and put them aside in a bowl, adding vegetables and other things like flower to thicken the stock, then once good, the meat was added next. I checked the taste as I went along, adding seasoning here and there.
then it hit me again... that feeling of being watched, why would someone be watching me? feeling a sense of panic I quickly turned around... the blindfold was placed on my counter so I was able to see my home, a swift movement in the window just barely caught my attention... but I shook it off, going back to making the stew, meat, rice and vegetables with animal bone stock was a go too when winter rolled around.

(YIDHRA'S POV)
how did the human sense me? this was.. so odd, as she peeked up she found it too risky to continue watching, reaching in she decided to take something... ah, the blindfold made it to my grips! firmly grasping it I stuffed it into my shirt, slithering away to my cave, once I was home.
"hello my lovelies.." I hummed, slithering within and placing the blindfold in the jaw of a skull pinned to the wall, letting it hang free.

(3rd PERSON)
crows flew overhead as the day became night, the snake goddess was resting in her cave as her minions patrolled the aria, making sure any poor mortal who got too close died swiftly, their bodies would be taken back to the cave and feasted on later, they all enjoyed luxuries like food, but it was her followers that actually needed it to survive.

the night went on, the soul-mates where so far away...