Up In Flames But Closer

*-Wattson's pov-*

I re-entered the building to see a small fire start to form. I rush inside. I frantically looked for the other three. Screaming for them to come out.

Soon I saw a head peep out from behind something. A child? She seemed scared and confused
I was just as confused, how did a child get in here?

I see bangalore coughing and holding her hand.

I go to run out the main door but by now it is engolfed in flames.

I bust open the window kicking it with my foot, and we threw a sheet out to climb down.

We got to the bottom no problem but I felt nothing in my leg. Blood gashing down it. Bangalore put my arm round her shoulder and guided me. The fire building angrily behind us.

We couldn't get a chance to stop, the fire almost catching up to us.

We see the others through the smoke. We try to call out for them but they couldn't hear.

My vision starts to tunnel. I couldn't hear anyone. I was deaf. The smoke burning my eyes.

I feel myself getting lower and lower to the ground not being supported much longer.

(btw bangalore has the small child on her back and is trying to hold up Wattson)

My vision finally fades the last thing I see is bangalore's mouth moving and her face in panic.

I feel my body moving through the air before a sudden thud of my head hitting something.

*-Crypto's pov-*

We sit up on the roof in patience. I could smell burning. I looked through one of the windows to see a fire.

Wattson dashed across my line of sight before disappearing again. I got so worried.

This building is on fire and she's gunna be stuck inside. I snap out of my daydream.

I have to help everyone I can. We all start climbing back down the alleyway wall and hop onto a grass terf next to the building. We all watch as we see no one leaving.

I start to panic. I feel tears streaming down my face. I looked away from the others making sure they could not see my face.

I paced back and forth I didn't know what to do.

Flash forward to 15 minutes later

Bangalore rushed over screaming for help. Behind, flames chasing her.

I ran through the flames. Getting burnt and hurt along the way. I see Wattson collapsed on the floor. I immediately picked her up and ran her out.

She was burnt and hurting all over. She seemed knocked out and was covered in blood.

I placed her on the grass, being pushed out the way by Lifeline. She placed down her drone she had named D.O.C and pumped a light blue liquid into Wattson.

I could see her chest moving up and down again, she was breathing.

I sat next to Wattson holding her hand by her side. I was so thankful to Lifeline.

I sat next to Wattson waiting for her to wake up as we watched the fire slowly but surely being put out.

I heard Wattson make a noise, I jolted my head giving myself whiplash but I didn't care I was too focused on her.

She slowly began to open her eyes and yawn. She sat up next to me.

"How are you feeling?" I asked she seemed to be asleep peacefully.

"I'm all charged up" She looked down to see my hand still placed on hers.

I pulled it away not wanting to be weird.

She grabbed my hand back interlocking our fingers together. "My sparks are flying"

I smirked I couldn't believe she just woke up and was back at it with the puns.

We giggled together, before Mirage, Octane and Wraith came up to us and sat with us.

I hugged Ajay, a tear managing to escape. Thanking her for helping Wattson.

I barely knew these people a month ago. Now I can call them some of my closest friends.

We all sat with each other for another few minutes before the games master came up to everyone.

"We are going to be rebuilding. It is unsafe for you to stay in those dorms. You will stay in hotel rooms."

Really? Now we had to go shopping for clothes. I let out a sigh I wasn't excited.

"On further notice. The games shall not go on until this issue is sorted"

I heard a sigh next to me from Octane. He didn't seem too happy.

"Really amigo. How am I meant to run???" Octane had his head down looking kinda sad.

"Hush ya self. I'll take ya out" Lifeline tried to cheer him up as best she could.

We slowly walked to the hotel rooms. Natalie couldn't walk too well so we took it easy on her. She seemed more cheerful at least.

Mirage making fun of himself for our entertainment.

We all took rooms next to each other since we were the first there. And we noticed doors connecting them. We asked for the keys at the desk and unlocked the doors so we could get to each others rooms.

Each room had two beds. Octane and Lifeline wanted to share. Wraith and Mirage wanted to share. Leaving me and Wattson sharing our room.

*-Wattson's pov-*

We walked into the room and it was beautiful. The white sheets laid across our beds with 5 gold and white pillows. The black bed lined with gold at the top.

I immediately collapsed on my bed dumping my phone on the black bedside table.

My eyes heavy. I felt myself drift off to sleep.