dynamight

The class 1A is currently in hero class and the hero names are brought up again for those who wish to change them. Bakugo is one who didn't have a certain name but what the rest of the class didn't know was he had a name in mind already but didn't share. Once he got called by aizawa to share he stood up nervous on the inside about others mocking him. He showed the card and stayed silent. "Dynamight?" Sero repeated as he read the card. "Yes I chose this you got a problem tape arms?" Bakugo instantly yelled. "No man i think its cool". Sero replied.
~~~~
After class in the living room the bakusquad was all together coming up with a plan to mess with bakugo. "I say we play that bts song whenever someone mentions him or calls him by the name". Mina said. "That is genius I knew you were my prank buddie". Kaminari said putting an arm around her.
~~~
Next day when they were about to start training they got ready to blast the song once allmight mentions bakugo. "The next pair to spar will be young shouto and Dynamight".as soon as he mentioned him kaminari played the song full volume. "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT, DO YOU THINK ITS FUNNY HUH"? Bakugo screeched. "Young bakugo calm down". This continued to happen for the next few days making bakugo get that song stuck in his head but he wont admit it. The next time it happened just has to be in aizawa's class. "So class as you all know the internships will be happening again soon all of you will be interning with the same as last time". Aizawa said. "Dynamight please dont bother best jeanist again". Aizawa said causing Sero to play that same song again. "Ok who is playing music in class im trying to sleep". Aizawa said getting into his sleeping bag. "Imma kill these idiots". Bakugo said under his breath.

~~~
This time They played the song they wanted him to get mad again so they had the genius idea of getting deku to help. (Real smart huh) so they told deku to call bakugo and ask him about the hero name, which will make them play the song. "Hey kacchan can we talk for a second"? Deku called to him when he saw him walk by. "Whatever damm nerd". He said sitting next to him. "So I see you picked a hero name". Deku says a bit nervously. "Yea why do you care"? Bakugo asked annoyed already. " well i saw you wrote might like all might and not like dynamite". Deku told him trying to get him to say it. "Well yea but you still say it like dynamight dumbass dosnt change anything". Bakugo said as he thought could he get any more dumb. Immediately after he said that the bts song starts blasting through the room speakers. " WHAT WERE YOU IN ON THIS DEKU?" Bakugo got up fuming looking for his idiot friends. "SORRY KACCHAN I HAD TO".Deku said running away from a angry bakugo. "Guys i think we got him too angry". Kirishima said as they hid under the table. "I saw you SHITTY HAIR IM COMING FOR YOU GUYS ARE DEAD"! bakugo said starting to blast around Them. "OH SHIT RUN FOR YOUR LIVES"! Mina screamed as she ran for dear life. This chase continued until the security alarms went on for an angry aizawa to come and give them all detention not without messing with bakugo himself.