Can you hear it?

Hello there. I want to give you a task. I want you to close your eyes. I want you to just sit there, wherever you are, and listen.

What do you hear? Do you hear cars and people? Wind in the trees? Or nothing? If it's nothing, then you're not listening hard enough. There is always something or someone. There is always a noise. You just have to listen.

It could be the gentle hum of mechanics or the rustle of moving animals. It could even be your own heartbeat. But there is never truly silence.

Now, listen closer. Do you hear that music? It's okay if you don't, it can take a few tries. Listen closely, and you'll hear it. The music of a city. The swift beat of life moving about.

Or maybe the music of wilderness and farmland. The calm, gentle sway of leaves and grass.

Whichever it is, wherever you are, there is always music. Music created by Mother Nature herself. The music never dies. There is never true silence.

And you are never alone. You always have people willing to help, willing to listen to your song.

Everyone has a song, a rhythm forged by memories of pain and joy. A melody created with experiences. And a beat fabricated by love.

There is always someone willing to listen to your song. Someone who won't judge, who won't question. Someone who only listens. Really listens. And who cares.

So go find that person. Find that one, true friend. Find them, and thank them. And listen to the music of life together.