𝟶𝟸𝟻

Ahh!!!! Thank you so much for 100k views on this story! I didn't expect to get this far I only write for fun. Thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting. Thank you so much again!

 Thank you so much again!

Rae
Angel.

Angel
Ew stop I hate when people say my name
with no context.

Rae
Haha sorry.
Rae
I just have a question.

Angel
Shoot ☺️

Rae
So when I ask I don't want it to
ruin our friendship😅.

Angel
You're making me nervous 😟.

Rae
IM NERVOUS!!!
Rae
Let me prepare 😔

Angel
HURRY UP!

Rae
Remember when we first met Corpse?

Angel
Yessssss ma'am 🙂

Rae
Corpse and I would talk A lot.
Rae
Mostly about gaming streaming, or clothes... nothing major.

Angel
Okay?
Angel
Not to be rude, but why are you telling me this and not him?

Rae
LET ME FINISH ANGEL!

Angel
Okay sorry. Continue 😋

Rae
So after talking for so long.
Rae
I developed feelings...

Angel
On Corpse?

Rae
Yeah...

Angel
Oh

Rae
Yeah, and I was telling you because.
Rae
I was wondering if you two were anything?

Angel
Oh well I mean😅

Rae
I know you two are close.
Rae
But y'all seem to have that brother and sister relationship. 😂
Rae
It's cute.

Angel
  I mean he's in my bed right now...
*this message has been deleted*

Angel
Yeah totally.

Rae
Oh good.
Rae
So should I go for it?
Rae
I'm scared I'm going to ruin his and I friendship.

Angel
Go for it 😌

Rae
Really! Okay, I will.
Rae
Thanks, Angel. Your the best!

 Your the best!

🥀ANGELICA

Angel stared at her phone reading over the text again making sure she wasn't dreaming. Until her phone was taken out of her hands surprising her.

"Why you still awake, it's like five in the morning." Corpses raspy voice spoke in her ear, she turned to him her grey eyes meeting his Hazel ones.

"I'm just so excited." She replied he hummed reaching her placing her phone on the nightstand next to the bed.

He tucked strands of hair behind her ear resting his hand on her cheek, Angel smiled placing her hand on his, her small fingers wrapping around his thump.

"What's wrong?" He forwarded his eyebrows, she shook her head giving him a reassuring smile.

He gave her an upset look caressing her cheekbone. "I'm okay Bunny, don't worry so much" she chuckled hiding the worry in her voice.

"You saying don't worry is making me worry even more" he chuckled. Angel turned her body so her back was touching his chest.

"Just hold me please." She whispered, Corpse lifted his head looking at her.

She turned her head to look at him and he still had the worried look on his face, she leaned in placing a soft kiss on his cheek.

Corpse's breath stutters and his cheeks turn to a light pink shade. "Now stop worrying and go to bed. We have a long drive in the morning."

Laying his head on the pillow Corpse slowly wrapped his arm around Angel's waist very loosely.

"I really like you bunny." She spoke softly.

"I really like you to baby." He replied, using her own arm she moved Corpse arm to wrap around her more tightly.

Slowly fluttering her eyes closed, she relaxed in Corpse's arms. He let out a grumbling noise inching closer to her, so their bodies were pressed against each other.

          Falling asleep in each other's embrace.

A/N: FYI! I am not assuming Rae has a crush on Corpse this is just for the storyline!!!!!! Enjoy 🖤