- Part 2 : What Is Going On? -

- Mason's P.O.V -

I Woke Up, With The Sickening Feeling Still There, But This Time Also With A Headache, I Rubbed My Eye's And What I Saw Was Unbelievable...

I Was Not In My Room, But Not Only That, I Saw My Name On The Door  " Mason's Room / Sweetheart " Now, That Is Just Creepy... I Got Off The Comfortable Bed, And My Head Started To Ache Even More Then It Did Before, I Tried My Best To Look Around Before The Dizzyness Could Get Too Me.

The Bed I Was Laying On Was A Queen Size, It Had Fuzzy Pillows And Lots Of Blankets Which Most Of Them We're Baby Blue, Then They're Was 2 Dressers On Both Sides Of The Bed With 2 Aesthetic Lamps On Each of Them, And On 1 Side Of The Dressers Had A Alarm Clock And Had A Alexa, The Other Side Had A Penguin Stuff Animal,

And Right By The Door, There Was A Big Window With Beautiful Curtains, And I Saw A Big TV Right By The Bed With The Remote On The Dresser, And A Big Desk With A Computer On The Right Side Of The Room.

I Sat On The Bed, Hoping That The Dizzyness Will Go Away Soon, For Some Reason When I Stood Up, The Headache Got Wrose, But When I Sit Down, It Stops

The Comfort Of The Bed, Was Making Me Tired, So I Grabbed The Baby Blue Blanket And Closed My Eye's Before Darkness Hit Me...

---------------

I Woke Up, To Someone Picking Me Up With The Fuzzy Blanket Still Around Me, I Rubbed My Eyes And Yawned, And I Couldn't See The Person Picking Me Up, It Was Dark, I Know That I'm Not In That Room Anymore, I Heard Voices But Couldn't Make It Out It Sounded More Like Mumbles.

I Started To Get Tried Again, But I Don't Have Time For Sleep I Have To Figure Out Where I Am, I Titled My Head To The Side, I Saw A Light And Some Stairs, Up Ahead.

I Tired To Get Up, But Whoever Was Carrying Me, Had A Tight Grip.

After A While Of Trying To Get Down, I Got Tried, I Bet We Been Walking For Half An Hour, How Many Hallways Are They? 

Then I Started To Get Sleepy Again, Well, I Guess I Could Sleep It's Better Than This, I Closed My Eyes Once Again, Hoping This Is Just One Sick Nightmare...

----------------------------------------------

Hope You Enjoyed Character 2! ^^

----------------------------------------------