Prologue

(by the way,this will be the only 1st person section in this story,and is from Izuku's perspective)

I was 4 years old when I learned that we as a race are not all born equal.You see,people normally are born with abilities called quirks.They can come in any form,and those with quirks make up 98% of the population.I used to belong to the 2% minority.When we first learned of my quirklessness,my dad left without a word,and my mom beat me,blaming my for my father's desision.School was not any better,as I was bullied relentlessly,especially my former childhood friends Katsuki Bakugo and Ochaco Uraraka.My other 6 friends were not going to my school anymore,and my 3 older friends by 2 years had moved.So there I was.This went on for 4 years (2 years where his friends were around,2 without) before it got worse.My own mother sold me to the League of Villains to be used as a test subject for some project to make a terrifying beast called a Nomu.That went on for 4 years where no heroes ever bothered to save me.But it was not all that bad. . .ok it was worse than bad but still.In that time I met 2 beings,those being foxes.In my subconscious.Needless to say I panicked.They calmed me down and told me there names were Kasune,a male fox with 9 talis and fur as black as an abyss with eyes that glow blood red that tends to sleep and grumble alot.Then there is Yumi,a golden 3 tailed female fox with eyes of blue that look like diamonds.They helped me unlocked my true quirk,which allowed me to manipulate fire,water,rock,wind,ice,and vines.It also gave me access to abilities that helps recognize quirks and to get rid of emitter and transformation quirks by simply touching someone with my tails.Oh yah,I also now have 3 green tails and fox ears.The tails have the extra good ability to extend and can turn stronger that iron,giving me an extra defence.Anyway,I broke out at the age of 12 and after getting tricked into things that I would prefer never happen again,I came across The Hero Killer:Stain.He took some pity on me,cleaned me up and taught me how to fight with 1 sword and 2 swords.After a while I ended up as a YouTuber to help with my obvious depression (according to Yumi,Kasune,and Stain) and to get some money.Stain got me an apartment and some recording equipment,and my channel quickly grew to my music and the gaming videos that followed after the songs.Yumi and Kasune both like music so they were willing to help (in human form of course).I now have 250 million subscribers and is one of the few things in life that I had pride in.I then entered the general studies class as I never really wanted to be a hero.I did honestly the best in the class and even became friends with a guy named Shinso,who could control someone simply by them answering a question and has bugged my since the beginning of the school year,along with our principle,Nezu (who I am still sure is a psycic).This all came to a head one day when the UA Sports Festival came around.Shinso and Nezu begged me until I literally could not say no without having them hound me at least 10 times per day (20 total times per day).I finally relented and said yes only if I could be able to hide my power till the end.And so it went,with me gaining the last passable spot.Me,Shinso and some support person named Mei Hatsume gained the 3rd place in this weird calvary thing,and I was in the fight.Me and Shinso fought,but it was quick with me using my speed and wooden swords that I had for the occasion.Then with my next fight,all crap came to a head.This fight is where the story truly begins. . .