Character Oc Information

{Picture of what Allana looks like. Image owned by Lilliana [DO NOT STEAL!!!].}

======================================================

Full Name: Princess Allana

Alias: Allana Lunis

Nickname(s): Princess; "Hot Chick" (by the jocks)

Birth Date: Unknown

Age: 17 years old

Gender: Female

Species: Galalunian

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: Kind, caring, determined, honest, brave, understanding, intelligent, etc.

Hair Color: Blonde (like Ilana's hair color)

Hair Length: Long (kinda like Rapunzel's hair)

Eye Color: Black

Trait: Freckles

School Clothes: Black sweatshirt with a white skull logo and a white shirt wore underneath. Wears navy sweatpants and black sneakers with blue-colored socks.

Royal Clothes: Similar outfits to that of her twin sister, Princess Ilana.

Status: Alive

Voice Actress: Mandy Moore (who voiced Rapunzel in the movie Tangled)

Occupation: Galaunian Princess; Student

Affiliation: Galaluna Royal Family

Other: Corus Pilot; The "Soul"

Birthplace: Galaluna

Title: Crown Princess of Galaluna

Home Planet: Galaluna

Family Member(s): Princess Ilana (younger twin sister), The King (father), Unknown mother (possibly deceased), etc.

Friends/Allies: Lance (personal bodyguard), Octus, Princess Ilana, Kimmy Mysner, etc.

Enemies: General Julius Steel, General Modula, Mutraddi, Baron (ex-betrothed), Steve Stevens, etc.

Love Interest(s): N/A

Likes: Protecting her sister, flowers, dance parties, animals, romantic novels, etc.

Dislikes: Bullies, people who hurt her sister, General Modula, being away from her father, stuck-up jerks, etc.

Background Information: Princess Allana is the older twin sister of Princess Ilana and the heir to the throne of the planet Galaluna. Unlike her sister, who's all bubbly and likes attention, Allana is more laid back, collective, and doesn't care too much about people liking her or getting whatever she wants.

She joined her sister and a fellow Galalunian named Lance, as they escaped their home planet from General Modula (who wishes to, not only kill Ilanna, but to bring back Allana [alive] and force her to marry him, in order to officially become the ruler of Galaluna) and landed on Earth. When they activate their armor, Allana's is similar to Ilana, but it's a silver color instead of gold color.

At school, she is considered to be more popular than both Lance and Ilana, although Allana doesn't seem to either notice or care for that matter. Allana misses both her and Ilana's father greatly and wishes to be reunited with him one day.