Neighbors in Disguise

The episode opens with the sun shining and the birds chirping in the suburbs. At a house, with a 'For sale' sign, Octus was in a new disguise with Allana, Ilana, and Lance standing nearby. 

A large elderly man with a mustache under his nose, Octus was with another man wearing a yellow suit, most likely trying to sell the house as quickly as possible. The retailer, named Mike, looked at Octus, as he smiled. 

"I think this is the one. It has everything you're looking for.", Mike said. Octus slides his hand down the wall, as he looks at it and he slides it back up. 

"We appreciate your help.", Octus said. "Well, it wasn't easy finding a place with your unique specifications. A balcony with an enchanting view of the village. 360 degree unobstructed vantage point from every corner of the house. And electrical capacity exceeding 5000 amps.", Mike told him. 

Octus then looks at a plug on one side of the wall as he peeks over the passageway to Mike. "5,021 amps to be exact.", Octus said. 

Mike looks at Octus in shock, before Octus moves back to the wall placing his hand on it, as it merged into the wall. Blue circuit lines begin to appear and move through the room, as Mike makes his way back to the entrance to see Allana leaning on the wall with her arms crossed and her eyes closed, as Lance was looking out the front window. 

Mike smiles, as he closes his eyes as he stands by the chimney of the house. "Right. Well, as you can see, the neighborhood is very safe.", Mike said. 

"Shh!", Lance shushed him. Mike then looks at Lance, as he continues to look out the window, as a man with a dog walks in front of the house before barking at another dog. 

The two dogs stop barking as they begin to sniff each other's butts, before walking away as they smiled. A boy then kicks a ball out into the street, as a car comes by as Lance looks in shock, while the boy runs out to catch his ball. 

Lance looks to a crash as a boy had crashed his bike and cried as his father came over and started to comfort him. He then looks down as he remembers his father, as Allana gets off the wall and starts to look around the house. 

Ilana stands on the balcony, as she looks out the neighborhood to see kids playing and riding bikes, as a woman was tending to her garden. She then smiles, as it almost reminds her of Galaluna, as Ilana heads downstairs to her sister and Mike and smiles at them. 

"Thank you so much for your kindness in showing us this wonderful home. I'm sure it's held many cherished memories for those who have lived in it. I think it's definitely the place for us.", Ilana said. "Agreed. It meets all of our needs.", Octus added. 

"I'm fine with it, so long as my sister's happy about it.", Allana said. "It'll do for now.", Lance just said. 

"Okay... I guess the next step is to apply for the home loan.", Mike said. He then holds up his briefcase, as Octus holds his hand behind his back, as a hatch open dispensing a large stack of money onto his hand, as the hatch closes and Octus walks over to Mike holding the money. 

"There's no need. We will be paying cash.", Octus told him. Mike looks at the stack of money, as he starts to load it into his briefcase. 

"Great! Fine! Everyone pays for houses in cash. Sure! Look, here are the keys and I'll send someone else over with the paperwork.", Mike said, as he handed the keys to Allana. He then soon leaves, as Allana crosses her arms again, as Ilana throws her hands up with a smile on her face.