Chapter thirty

few months later .....

finally today is the day of our wedding ceremony the day we will be announced lawfully husband and wife ..the day we both have been waiting for so long..jacob was more excited and nervous for this day than me ..after he proposed to me we couldn't keep our hands to ourselves but we decided to wait till our marriage night to share our love for each other as husband and wife .....

" y/n!!! " i heard caroline yelled at me to stop my thoughts

" we have to get you ready we can't be late or do you want your sweet fiance to wait for u forever ? " she rasied her eyebrow at me

i blushed when she said "sweet fiance "

" now look at you already blushing over him " she slapped her hand on her forehead

" okay get ready!!" she said taking my hand and leading me to some room i still haven't seen my wedding dress yet since jacob picked out for me so he said it should be a surprise.....

once we were inside the room the maids or whatever they are called started to help me get ready for the wedding day .

after half of hour which felt like hours getting ready for my day i finally looked at myself in the mirror

My jaw dropped i couldn't believe the reflection in the mirror was actually me when my eyes landed on my wedding dress i felt like my heart will explode..

it was white mermaid wedding dress with long back, long sleeves (yk what i mean) the fabric was shinning in light it was incredibly stunning..i didn't knew jacob was so good in picking women's clothes he is better than me the dress fit perfectly around my body i felt like running outside where jacob is and kiss him with all my might...

Tears welled up in my eyes just looking at myself in the mirror i looked different not a broken girl who had terrible past but a happy women ..

" oh my God!!!" caroline gasped when she saw me

" jacob is going to explode when he sees you !!" she said looking at me up and down i couldn't help but blush thinking about jacob my soon to be husband..

" ok ok lets go we are running out of time !" she grabbed my hand taking me with her out of the room but before we could leave i saw Jacob's step mom and and dad coming to meet me when they saw me their eyes lit up and then i was pulled in a tight hug by his mom " y/n you look absolutely stunning my dear !!" she said while hugging me i smiled and thanked her then Jacob's dad pulled me his embrace and petting my head like if im their daughter..

" i can't believe my son is getting married today " his dad said pulling away from a hug he had huge smile on his face so does caroline and Jacob's mom..

" shall we leave now?" rolf said ( jacobs dad) i smiled and nodded since i didn't had anyone in my family so rolf will walk me to jacob ..

i put my hand around rolf's arm ...

my eyes begin to tear up when i saw how jacob planned to decorate this place where will be announced husband and wife