Chapter three ~ Just a dream.

Harry jumped as he had awoken from the dream he was having. He had dreamt that he was saved, by two incredible people, his godfather but Harry didn't have a god father. Did he? After pondering his dream he fell back to sleep.
The next morning he was awoken just the same as usual, ripped from the cupboard and ordered to make breakfast. He made eggs for the family and sat in the corner to watch them feast on the breakfast that Harry had made for them.
Harry was then given his list of chores before everyone headed out of the house for the day. He finished his chores by 1 in the afternoon. He headed to his cupboard for a nap as he always did, after finally getting somewhat comfortable he fell asleep.
Harry was awoken by his aunt wrapping on the door to the cupboard, screaming for him to come start dinner.
Harry headed to the kitchen and began to make dinner for the family, his uncle walked in with a scowl on his face. Uh-oh. He must have had a bad day at work. Vernon walked over to Harry who stood in the kitchen waiting for the chicken pot pie to finish cooking in the oven. 15 more minutes until dinner was finished, it was around 5:50. Harry's oversized uncle grabbed him by his hair and lead him outside.
Outside, Vernon took out a bag that was tucked into his jacket. In that bag was something that Harry had seen before, in movies, thankfully never in real life. Until now. The thing in the bag was a whip. Something that brought more pain to Harry then his uncles belt.
Vernon took the whip from the bag and raised it above his head, Harry winced at this, Vernon brought it down with all his strength. Harry began to bleed, his uncle brought the whip onto his back, over, and over again. Not stopping until Petunia came out to say that the oven timer had gone off. Harry looked up at her, his eyes pleading for her to save him, she gave a smirk and walked back into the house. His uncle pushed him against the tall fence that Harry had put up so no one could see what went on in the back yard, he held Harry up to the fence by his neck. Vernon need the poor 7 year old in the stomach and let him crumple to the ground. "GET INSIDE AND GET MY DINNER OUT OF THE OVEN BEFORE IT BURNS YOU FREAK" shouted Vernon though making sure he was quiet enough to keep the neighbors from hearing him.
Harry limped inside with blood staining the back of his oversized t-shirt that he was forced to put back on even though his own blood was still covering his back.
Harry grabbed the pot pie from the oven, put it down onto the table and went to his corner to sit. "Why don't you sit with us tonight?" Asked Vernon innocently. "For real master" asked Harry quietly "OF COURSE NOT YOU'RE DISGUSTING, YOU'RE A FREAK!!" Screamed Vernon, the vein in his forehead popping out and his face turning purple.
His uncle finished his dinner and grabbed Harry from the corner. He brought him to the living room and told him to remove his shirt and lay face-down on the floor, Harry obeyed. His uncle pulled out the knife that Harry knew so, so well. He carved the first word into Harry after two years. He touched the tip of the knife to poor Harry's back, Harry let out a screech before Vernon smacked him in the back of the head to shut up before returning to the task at hand. When he finished he looked extremely satisfied with his work. The new word in Harry's back read "disgusting".
This abuse continued as well as the other beatings that had gone on Harry's while life for the next four years, every once in a while Harry would get a new word, or his uncle would get a new whip, or a new way to hurt Harry. But it never stopped. The pain never ended. Harry had been in constant pain since he could remember.
The beatings only got worse when Harry received a letter. This confused the Dursley's, they had kept Harry hidden from everyone. Not one person knew about Harry Potter. He was nothing, no one. In this world anyway.

748 words :) a little shorter than usual but I hope you guys enjoyed. Not many people have found this series but I'm still going to try to write more. I stopped getting inspiration for a while but this reminded me that I do enjoy it :) thanks for reading ily :D