⁶:ꜱʜɪʀᴛ

It's early in the morning, you and Goshiki decided to go to the cafe together since you usually buy coffee or any refreshing drinks every few morning. But after getting coffee you had to rush to one of your friend's place. You have some projects to do with them. You said goodbye to Goshiki who is now sitting in a chair waiting for his senpai's to come. When you open the door, two tall men was in front of you. They look incredibly familiar but you couldn't recall who they are. But you do slightly remember Semi, the guy who sang at the cafe a few days ago. The three of you passed each other which makes Semi to stop and have glance at you. But you didn't bother to look back. 

"Ah Goshiki~" Tendou mumbled. 

"Tendou-san hello!" Goshiki exclaimed. 

"Hey Goshiki, how have you been?" Semi asked. 

"Hello Semi-san! I'm doing well, thanks for asking" Goshiki said, "So...What makes you guys call me to meet today..?" he asked. 

Tendou and Semi started to ask random things, yeah the three of them try to catch things up. 

After an hour of talking, Goshiki's phone rang. It was you who called him. 

"Tsutomu!!" 

"Y-yes Y/n? Are you o-"

"I am NOT okay! I bumped into someone which made my coffee spilled all over me and now my shirt is all messed up" you explained.

"What?? Have you called Shirabu?"  he asked. 

"No, I think he is busy. Can you come and help me"

"Yeah sure send me your location"

You hang up the phone call and send him your location. 

Goshiki looked at Semi and Tendou who was observing him while he was on his phone calling you. 

"Uh um, Tendou-san, Semi-san, I better get going. My friend needs me" before Goshiki could go, Semi hold him. 

"I'll go help your friend. Where is she?" he asked.

"But you don't know her??" Goshiki said. 

"It's ok don't worry. Just tell me what she's wearing and where she is and I'll go help her. You can talk to Tendou" Semi offered. 

"O-okay. Hold on let me send you her location"

Semi's phone dings and he take his leave to go to your location. It wasn't that far from the cafe he was in. He bid his goodbye's to Tendou and Goshiki as he head out to find you. 

"Ohohoho~! Semisemi finding his long lost lover huh" Tendou mumbled which surpriseed Goshiki. 

"What do you mean by Semi-san long lost lover? He knew Y/n?" Tendou looks at Goshiki, sparks shining in Tendou's eyes. 

"Oh boy, it's a long story. Be prepared" said Tendou as Goshiki sat up to find a comfortable position. 

Semi's P.O.V

Oh she's not that far from here huh. I guess it'll probably take me 5 minutes to get there. As I was walking, I saw her. The person I've been dying to meet once again. The girl whom I met 2 years before, at the train on a snowy day. 

But, I pushed all of those thoughts away because I'm here to help her. 

"Y/n?" I hesitated a bit, hoping I didn't call out to a random stranger.

She tilted her head up to see who was calling her, shock was plastered on her face when she see's me.

"Y-you? I thought you were with Goshiki? Where is he?" you asked. 

"I offered him to help you because I want him to talk more with Tendou. So yeah, here I am. I hope you don't mind" I said as I rubbed my neck nervously.

"Oh- Oh! It's ok don't worry! I'm sorry that I troubled you to help me out here" 

I smiled at her and hand her a shirt I always carry around in my bag, just incase if I needed it. 

"Thanks! But uhm, I guess I have to head back to my apartment" you said as you stand up. 

Obviously I couldn't let her go just yet. I hold her wrist as she turned around to look at me.

"Yeah?"

"Uhm, I know your apartment is pretty far. I live nearby if you want to crash in" I offered.

"Ohh...? Ok if you don't mind. But, aren't I troubling you too much?" I shook my head and bring her to walk beside me as we walked together to my apartment. 

My apartment wasn't far from the place I had to help her. Thank god. Maybe when she's changing I can cook her something. Hopefully she likes it. 

➵ | Haiiii ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

hey!!

omg it's been a month(?) I last updated. I apologize..

How are ya'll? I hope you guys are doing well. ik quarantine can get a bit frustrating, especially online classes and annoying assignment:(( dw, i know you'll get through this!! 

Oh yeah also I'm sorry that this chapter is short. i've been busy with a lot of things and idk ig sometimes it's just, i'm unmotivated(?) idk lol i'm kinda tired but yeah anyways, don't forget to get some good sleep and eat okay? stay hydrated too!  remember that i love every each and one of you, you are amazing! if you need anything or just wanna talk and chill, i'm here open for ya. okie have a good day!