雪の運命 ; a snowy fate

The bells toll - ominous and reminded the teen of what was to come.

Had he angered the gods?

What was this sick, twisted life he had been born into?

Clad in a simple, white kimono; a sign of his purity, yet it made his insides churn. Today was a mark of early winter, his life was a gift - a gift to a slaughtering, hungry demon. Blue eyes dulled even further as he waited at the center, all the villagers watching with dreaded anticipation.

Teenagers were often perfect sacrifices if they are not tainted. Virgins, naive teens, and even the beloved shrine maidens.

The sun sets, night slowly approaches and the blonde boy shivered. It was cold, not even the crackling flames can warm his body, instead he looks on ahead, aware of his mother's secret happiness at his fate.

He laments inside, his soul burns with budding rage yet he kept a firm leash on it.

Fate cannot be defied.

Silence engulfed the village until one girl began to stutter, shaking uncontrollably yet Akihiro merely looked on ahead.

The demon was here.

"Hah! What a pretty thing - I take it this is the offering you maggots have for me?"

Akihiro gripped the kimono tightly. His voice had made the atmosphere cold yet his mother eagerly affirms; his uncle, the new village chief, backs it up and the blonde was suddenly face to face with a figure.

His chin was abruptly tilted to face the four-eyed, four-armed creature,

"Delectable. He doesn't look like the typical bitch either." Sukuna grinned, feral as Akihiro's gaze went to him firmly. Holding it.

He understood his fate.

Would he die? Be raped? Eaten?

His thoughts were becoming muddled as Ryoumen Sukuna lifted him like a sack of potatoes and with a menacing aura, he began speaking,

"This better be a good offering or I will come back."

Akihiro, blessed with foreign looks, born from a cruel Japanese woman, was a sacrifice.

To Ryoumen Sukuna.

Fate was never fair, for the demon unknowingly found his second half. One who never wanted to be born.
─────────────────────────
A/N: Ta-da! My idea came to fruition after I scrolled for pics. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter!