The Beginning

Kiseki No Sedai, otherwise known as the Generation of Miracles. A group of six kids, each possessing talents and abilities no human should possess, thus, giving them the label of being monsters. Feared by many, if not all, basketball players, regardless of what age they were, they were an unbeatable group. Most people think they power ends at basketball. Oh, how wrong they were. The people who have a higher status authority wise know these kids could rule the world if they truly wanted to, leading them to fear this group greatly. Oh! I've made a mistake! Sure, the group consist of six basketball players, yes, however, it's wise not to forget the pink-haired manager who is just as talented. However, they are not just talented in the normal world. In the wizarding world, they could be considered as the strongest, not that anyone but Mahoutokoro knew. If you're wondering what Mahoutokoro is, it is one wizarding school amongst 11 wizarding schools that are scattered across the globe. Mahoutokoro is located in Japan, and is a reserved, but powerful school. Mahoutokoro has connections to Teiko Junior High, thus, every student who goes to Teiko, also goes to Mahoutokoro. And yes, this does mean everyone in Teiko are wizards. This was a system created way back when Teiko was first made. Teiko was built by a descendant from the bloodline of the person who founded Mahoutokoro, so, whoever who is from Teiko is required to attend Mahoutokoro. Actually, a strict rule that Teiko has is that only children whose parents are alumni of Teiko can attend Teiko.

The Kiseki No Sedai did exceptionally well in all subjects, however, each of them have one subject they specialize in. This does lead the school to make a decision to let them teach that certain subject twice a week.

 Anyways, let's go through this group individually. We'll start from tallest to shortest, not that height matters when it comes to this group.

Murasakibara Atsushi. Currently, his age is 17 years old. Height, a whopping 213 cm. Weight, 104kg. Birthday on October 9, making him a Libra. His blood type, O. His position is Centre, and usually, he is on defense. Not many people can get past the titan, and even if they did, there was a low chance of them scoring without him stopping them. His special move is Thor Hammer, a move that helps when he is playing on offence. In magic, his strong suite is Potions. This is simply because he loves food, and potions is the closest thing he can get to it. Potions are classified into 5 classes, class 1 being the weakest and class 5 being the strongest. Murasakibara can create any potion, plus some potions which haven't even been recording, meaning he made them. Although he is not in the official Quidditch team, his position when playing is, as expected, Keeper. 

A side note, none of the Kiseki No Sedai are in the official Quidditch team. The reason being, none of them wanted to. They found no joy in playing it, and when they did, it was similar to basketball. There was no individual that could beat them other than each other. However, basketball is still fun to them.

Next up, we have Midorima Shintaro. The green-haired boy is 17 as well. His height is 200cm and weight is 82kg. A proud Cancer whose birthday is on 7th July and blood type B, he plays Shooting Guard in basketball. His speciality is perfect and flawless threes. And be sure to remember, this kid never misses. EVER. Magic-wise, he specializes in Alchemy. Reason to why he chose alchemy to excel exceptionally is because alchemy has similar traits to what doctors do, and since his father was a doctor, it was easy to find out what he wanted to be the best at. His position is Quidditch was a Chaser.

Aomine Daiki, 17 as well. Practically everyone in the Kiseki No Sedai is 17. His height is 198cm, weight being 91kg. Birthday on 31st August, this ganguro is a frightening Virgo, blood type B. Being the ace of both Teiko and Tōō, his position in basketball is a Power Forward. He is known for his speed and agility, regardless of whether he is in the zone or not, and his formless shots. He also has an animal instinct sharper than any human should have. In magic, his strong suite is apparition. He wanted to learn and be the absolute best at this ability because his basketball skills inspired him. When playing basketball, he moves so fast it looks like he is teleporting, thus, leading him to choose apparition as his strong suite. His Quidditch position is a Chaser.