1)Erhal💜

Ertuğrul's P.O.V
I was preparing to go hunting with my friends, Turgut alp, Bamsi alp and Doğan, we got on to our horses and set off for the forest.
I got off my horse and grabbed my bow and arrows, in front of me there appeared a gazelle as I set my bow in range I heard screams and cries for help so I went to investigate and saw a lady about to be raped by a soldier, "it looks like I had a new target." I thought as my bow was in his range and as I let go, the arrow went straight through him. The rest saw me so I grabbed my sword and pulled it out of its sheath, the alps started to arrive and do the same we were attacked but we went through them like flies.
The girls father was injured, so I went to help him, the girls said they were fine but they were not fine.
I offered them shelter and medicine in my tribe and after awhile she agreed. I couldn't help but stare in to her brown eyes. I felt like I caught the most beautiful gazelle in the forest.

Halime's P.O.V
I was in trouble, deep trouble my father was injured I wanted to help but I couldn't get up, I was scared as I knew what would happen next, but when suddenly the sharp sound of an arrow flew through the air and in to the soldier in front of me.
They were going to kill him I was scared for him but I saw he was prepared with his sword and alps. As they were fighting I went to help my father, there was nothing I could do, I thought I was going to become an orphan but then the brave bey came and sat beside me he offered shelter and medicine for me, my brother and my father, after while I accepted his offer. I couldn't help finding myself staring into his eyes.