~ Full Description ~

"Nova No-name" is what the students called her at Ilvermorny, it's what they called her at the orphanage, and she's sure it's what they'll call her at Hogwarts; no matter how many times Dumbledore assures her they won't. No matter how many times he insists the Chief Warlock only called her that in court to get under her skin and produce a confession.

She's used to being called nothing, but now... now she's called many things.

Vile. Unholy. Essential. Murderer. Expendable. Malleable. Worthless. Ali. Broken. Spy. Traitor. Confidant. Hero. Unnatural. Lucky to be alive.

Everyone knew what Nova was, but no one could agree on what. Was she good? Was she bad? Was she nothing? Was she everything?

She didn't know. She didn't care.

That is until she's called a word she hasn't heard connected to her name ever: beautiful.

And the boy who's sure she is exactly that didn't stop there. Because to him Nova is called friend, protector, genuine, strong, family, resilient, cherished, welcome, intelligent, worthy, enough.

But there's one word he wishes beyond all else he could call her: lover. His lover.

~~^*^~~ • ~~^*^~~

Come along with Nova as she discovers herself and the consequences of her search. Dark pasts and even darker secrets lurk around every corner of her journey, but will friendship, and love, be the light she needs to illuminate her path in the right direction... or will the darkness that surrounds her past consume her future?