20

Xiao zhan and his friends had fun, the concert was terrific! They had the best day of their lives, Kylan on the other side wasn't comfortable at all, with those two unknown men looking at his every movement, he had no choice but to sit down, since he has no idea what these are capable of. The concert ended early in the morning, zhan and his friends left, Kylan wanted to sneak away, he will give up his phone as long as he will get away from these two dangerous people, but these people seems to have been following him very closely.

"Where are you going huh?" Jiang cheng asked Kylan whole was about to enter his car, Kylan didn't dare look at the two boy's.

"I....i want to go back home, you can have my phone, here this is all the money i have, the car keys, i don't have anything else, please don't hurt me!" Kylan begged in tears, zixun looked at the car keys and money placed on his hand and he immediately returned them back to Kylan, Kylan was surprised with zixun behaviour.

"We are not thieves alright! You stupid boy!" Zixun said and smacked Kylan head, zhan approached them and pulled his friends away.

"Don't bully him anymore, and don't hit his head, a fragile boy like him, what if he sustains head injury, let him go today, but if you dare go near my husband again, i will personally break this neck of yours! Are we clear!" Kylan opened one of his eye and looked at xiao zhan, he never expected xiao zhan will be so worked up and get his friends to bully and threaten him the whole night, he is afraid next time he will surely get killed.

"Xiao zhan you must be mistaken, actually wang yibo is my cousin, i only played a prank on you to check if you truly love my cousin and you will be willing to be our in law, everyone in our family knows you and waiting for you to join our family, my cousin did everything to win your heart but you seem so hard to please, so i decided to help my cousin out, I am sorry if i hurt you in anyway, i don't have any kind of feelings towards your husband, i have my own boyfriend, and i will also get engaged the same day you were to get engaged, but now since you were already married, your wedding will be held two weeks from now. Trust me zhan, i will never lie to you." Kylan blurted out everything, zhan legs became jelly, he almost fall down luckily his friends caught him on time.

Zhan never expected all this time Kylan was wang yibo relative, that's why wang yibo was never bothered with whatever Kylan has said or react harshly because he knows Kylan was just fooling around, he has his friends scare the poor Kylan when he is actually very Innocent, xiao zhan was very embarrassed and guilty with what he hasn't done,

"Kylan. ...I am sorry with what i haven't done to you, i really didn't know." Zhan bowed down, Kylan patted xiao zhan shoulder and smiled.

"It's ok in law, you were so cute when you get angry, so i couldn't help it but tease you more, it's my fault, i shouldn't have done that, I am really sorry." Kylan asked for forgiveness, the two talked for few minutes, admitting whatever they have done, xiao zhan friends also asked for forgiveness, the four seems to get along pretty well.

"Well Kylan how about i drive you back home, i don't mind, I am going the same route, place as you." Zhan said and took the car keys, zhan and Kylan said their goodbyes and left.

*****
Yibo couldn't sleep well the whole night, being all worried about xiao zhan who texted him and informed him he has something very important to do with his friends and switched off his phone, including his friends too, and today, seeing a picture of his wife together with xichen, now he knows what that important thing he went to do! Attending a concert with his friends and leaving him here worried, thinking something bad has happened.

Zhan arrived at wang yibos parents house. Both Kylan and him went inside the house, even before xiao zhan could say a word he was dragged away by wang yibo and forced to sit down.

"What was that for?" Zhan asked while massaging his hand, why did he have to hold his hand so hard. When he did nothing wrong.

"Tell me what was that important thing that you were to do with your friends huh?" Yibo asked making xiao zhan to smile, oh he was asking about the concert last night, he thought it was something so serious.

"Nothing much, just went out to have fun, i didn't bring you along because you never enjoys such things, hubby I am tired now, if you will excuse me, i will have a shower then sleep." Zhan answered and walked away leaving the speechless wang yibo behind.