Cats

A/n I'm back I was having bad writers block thx for the support ❤ sorry for such a short chapter :(
Y/N POV

"I'm bored hmm..... " I said as my mind wondered off as I only just had woken up 'well my apartment is kinda lonley..... No I can't get a pet or can I? Eh why not' I said to myself getting up and changing  I grab my keys and head out the door I go to the elevator bacuse I live on9 the 3rd floor and I really didn't want to walk down the stairs  I get in the elevator and see a pretty tall man walk in the elevator with me although he looks like a mess with the somewhat dirty clothes and messy hair I greet him "hello I never seen you around here did you just move in?" "Oh yeah I moved in yesterday I'm Gage nice to meet you" He said "Mhm nice to meet you too by the way whats your apartment number?" "Oh it's 324" "Oh really your my neighbor then I'm 323 wow thats s-" I sad as I was suddenly cut off by the doors opening "uh It was nice talking to you gave was it sorry I have to go it's been nice meeting you oh here's my number in case you need help with anything" I said while pulling out a pen and writing my number down on a small piece of paper "okay bye nice to meet you...... Uh-"he said "oh I'm Y/N" "Right Y/N bye" We both walked out the elevator and slowly after the front doors I soon noticed that we where going in the same direction *sigh* "so where are you headed to?"

Okay so I'm most likely gonna make part 2 next week or the week after idk at this point but phew I'm so nervous for tomorrow I really don't want the boys reading this omg