pyar ki pehli first kiss

(My dear not so innocent readers don't get excited after reading the title.)
Avneet's pov
Today dada went on a date with bhabhi and he explained me each and every thing happened there like when he kissed her and everything. I was also listening with curiosity this is the best thing with us that we keep listening to each others personal things and moreover our secrets are safe with each other. Now it is night time i am sitting with bahiya he is singing and i am playing guitar. Did i forgot to tell you that this is the best thing we do together except for playing ps4 and teasing each other. We were singing when dada's phone rang it was group video call from faisu, reem, love(vaish),jai and jaan. He picked the phone and put it in the phone stand and started speaking.

Faisu- so how are you bro?

Abhi- i am fine faisu how are you?

Faisu- i am also fine dude you know we missed you so much.

Abhi- i am sorry dude i are sorry for ignoring you guys.

Reem- hawww... bro we are also here you are just talking to faisu.

Jai- exactly

Sid- did you forgot us?

Ohh so sid is also on call maybe talking from faisu's mobile.

Vaish- anyways leave that tell me where is avu.

Abhi- she is here in my room wait let me move the canera towards her.

He moved the camera towards me he was sitting on bed i was sitting on his couch my full concentration was on gta 5 on his ps5. But i was also listening to his talking. And then he turned the camera towards me i know everyone must be thinking that i am not getting whats going on the call but i know everything that is going on the call. Then bro said

Abhi- baby. Look at the camera.

I didn't look at him.... why will i look dude i am driving the car and the police is behind me in the game obviously? Then he again told me to look it happened 3 times but i didn't look he came and put out the pluck of his ps5 and i was damn angry how can he do this? I ran towards him took the phone threw it on bed. I knew that the call is still going on i jump on bhai started beating him he was begging me to stop finally after freaking 15 minutes i stopped we both stood up looked at each other and started laughing we both were breathing heavily. Bahiya took the phone and started talking again.

Abhi- she is here ( while patting)

Avu- yes bhabhi i am here ( while patting)

Vaish- ooh avu don't call me bhabhi and why you both are panting?

Dada and me looked at each other and started laughing.

Reem- why are you both laughing?

Abhi- when i was calling her she was playing gta i put the pluck of ps5 out then she started beating me now we both are tired.

Everyone started laughing. They talked for almost two hours. I went to my room and slept.

Pov ends
Next day avu gets ready for college sits in her car and reach college. Black devils has already reached the college but siddharth is not attending class. Avneet's lectures has been postponed so she moved to the music room and started singing her favourite song. With guitar in her hand.

Kehte hain:

Khuda ne iss jahaan mein

Sabhi ke liye kisi na kisi ko hai banaaya

har kisi ke liye

Tera milna hai uss rab ka ishaara