🍪Continuing Adam's Lore!🍪

Adam's lore kinda just ended without any explanation, it just ended so abruptly. So I'm gonna be writing the next part of his life! It's not official, just my version. If you haven't checked his lore/ backstory yet, you should go see it! You can find it on the Roblox flicker fandom. If you haven't read it this won't make sense to you. Anyways, onto what I wrote!

---------------------------------------------

Adam had been abandoned by his sister, Adora, and nobody accepted him at Earth. So he traveled back to Azul, his home planet, due to how he hated it on Earth. However, as soon as he arrived, he was getting screamed at to leave. Turns out nobody wanted him back because he had ditched them to travel with Adora.

Adam had no option but to travel back to Earth.

One day, when he was at the park minding his own business, a group of high schoolers started picking on him and bullying him. He looked up to see the bullies running away, for some reason, do he turned around to see who had saved him.

"You okay?" The girl behind him asked, holding a hand out.

"O-oh, yeah I'm fine... thanks!" Adam assured the girl and took her hand to stand up. He was still confused of why the girl didn't run away once she saw he was alien.

"I'm Indah, nice to meet you!" The girl, Indah, greeted delightfully.

"I-I'm...uhh...Adam..." Adam stuttered, avoiding eye contact at all costs. Why is she so kind? He thought.

"I've heard about you on the news..." Indah started as the two began walking through the park. "Apparently you're not from Earth? You're alien?"

"Uhh...yeah..." Adam mumbled, 99 percent sure she was gonna say 'ew' and walk away. But to his surprise, Indah smiled.

"That's so cool! Which planet are you from? How's life there? Can I meet your parents?! How did you reach Earth?!" Indah splat out as she realised Adam couldn't answer all those questions at once. The two glanced at each other and began laughing uncontrollably.

Indah and Adam walked, talked, and laughed throughout the park. Adam told her the whole story, from when he went to Earth with Adora, to when Adora abandoned him and he had a hard time making friends. Indah understood him and assured she woul stay by his side and be his friend no matter what.

As they were talking, Indah glanced at a girl running away from a whole bunch of geese. She laughed and said, "You see that girl there? Running from the geese? That's Amani. You wanna go meet her?"

"Where? Oh, sure!" Adam replied as Indah grabbed his hand and ran over to Amani, who was still getting chased by geese. Even the squirrels joined in! Indah and Adam began laughing once more, trying to catch up but couldn't.

"TELL THESE GEESE TO LEAVE ME ALONEEEEE!" Amani screamed as she ran in circles, and no matter what she did, the animals didn't stop chasing her. That didn't help Adam or Indah stop laughing, though.

"Hey Indah! Who's this?" A boy asked, walking towards the two.

"Oh, Reza! This is Adam, he's new to Earth." Indah explained.

"Adam! Glad to meet you, I'm Reza." He greeted, high-fiving Adam.

"Nice to meet you too-" Adam smiled, just as Amani bumped into him.

"Sorryyyy!!!" Amani apologized, getting up from the floor. "Blame it on the geese, okay, not me." she continued as everyone laughed.

The four, Indah, Adam, Reza, and Amani, talked and laughed as they took a scroll through the neighborhood. As they were walking, Adam realized something. He had made friends! Not just any friends, though, he made great, friendly, and funny friends!

From that day on, Indah, Reza, and Amani always had his back whenever he was bullied. Soon, nobody bullied him. He was accepted, just like Adora! Oh yeah, Adora. Adam couldn't get in contact with Adora after she has abandoned him, but he didn't care. He had friends and was accepted, he didn't wanna see his sister's face anymore after what she had done to him.

----------------------------

Wow. I'm kinda proud of it, just a bit. I know it's short, I didn't have any more ideas xD

Should I do a part 2 which includes Adora and what's going on with her?