New Adventure

I entered Iruna as my own character, MagicH (MagicHeadphones). I had started out as a beginner or a noob. At least that was the names the people called me when I'm new. I wished for a better welcoming from the players from a mediocre game. But I already knew that they were all busy doing their own things. I simply didn't mind at all. I could have told some of my close friends about this game then it could be a bit more fun altogether.

As I log in to Iruna. I head to server 2 in Flammel. I spawn at a place where all beginners began. Bailune City. The place looked like it was burned down. It was an entire wreck. My first impression of it was acting all confused why a game would place a person here to begin with. This game was quite particular and difficult. It made me had an urge to delete it because of how there wasn't really much of an explanation. But another friend I knew suggested this game to me but in mind I have already have tried to play this game then I returned back to Iruna because I would have friends. I got back to Bailune City as MagicChi since I didn't delete my character so I can't reuse my in game name again. I searched around and I took a break and logged off. Several days later, I got on again and I got recruited to a guild called Infinite. It was the very first guild I ever joined. Everyone was fairly nice especially the one who invited me into the guild. His name was Mugen that was his IGN. He figured he would help level me to level 20 so then I became a Mage soon after. I didn't think there would be any nice people in this game. Mugen proved me wrong. I ask if he could level me up some more, Mugen suggested I should do MQ.

MQ is a mission you have to do in order to level up in the game faster. I quickly got some of my friends to help me do my MQ because obviously, it's quite hard. There were some parts in the MQ I disliked. MQ got me a bit stronger and I got a bit more independent and started to level myself and did MQ slowly. During the time I got close to my guildmates and started to like the game more. After that, my friends that invited me to Iruna started to quit the game because it got awfully boring to them and I persuaded them to continue playing but they wanted to do other things that were more fun. I was soon left with my one of my best friends Shouen. She and I continued our journey in Iruna. She also had to go to because of family crisis. I was left alone but I wanted to play the game more because it's really all I had left and I tried making new friends and become more independent. The guild I was in was so inactive so I left it. I was at a point in the game where I was lonely. But I didn't give up! I got my character to become more stronger but at first, I didn't know what job I wanted to pick. I messed up my stats quite bad. I was lost in a decision.

I was pretty torn apart between becoming a monk or a Minstrel. I couldn't decide. I figured I did something that fitted my in game name. MagicH was my first in game name. H standed for Headphones. Music and Support Buffing. I could probably try it out. It could be fun. When I wanted to become a Minstrel they were quite rare. A rare to the point where there wasn't many and some players were very surprised if they saw one.

During the time when I wanted to become a better Minstrel, I found another guild that my friends invited me and he invited me to his parties. That's how I got to meet new high-level people. Tomoki if I can remember if that was his name. I joined his brother's guild and there were many high-level players. I was quite amazed. I thought I was in a elite guild. I was told that Imminent was the strongest guild in Iruna.

Well thank you for reading and I will update and change this story if I have to.

^~^/