desperation. || NSFW

It was another warm day of summer. The perfect time to make friends, have the time of your life, or maybe more specifically, find a partner. Y/N was a regular teenage who has just turned 18, working in a cafe as a part time job. Everyday was the same, getting boring and boring as each day passes by, until one day, someone suspicious enters the cafe. It was a blonde haired woman who's hair resembled gold, a beauty never seen before. Immediately, upon first glance, Y/N falls in love at first sight. The woman walked up to Y/N, telling them her order. "I'd like a caramel macchiato please." Y/N, unable to concentrate due to the fact that they were a blushing mess, lowered their head down. "Yes ma'am, coming right up." They said. As soon as the mysterious woman walked towards a table, Y/N sighed of relief. "Thank fuck." They said. After that, Y/N gets straight to work, putting all their talent effort into making the best caramel macchiato possible as a strategy to make the woman keep on coming back for more. As Y/N was working on the drink, they felt someone put their arm around their shoulder. "E-excuse me who's-" Y/N turned around, finding out that the person behind them was in fact the woman at the table. "Hey there, you can call me Yagami." She said confidently. "M-miss Yagami you Shouldnt be here in the back of the-" as soon as Y/N was about to finish their sentence, Yagami grabbed Y/N by the waist, embracing them. "Hey, I saw the way you look at me. I'm no idiot, you know? And if I'm being honest, you're quite a cutie." Y/N's cheeks got even more flushed than before, but what they didn't notice, is that they slowly started to feel some sort of heat inbetween their legs, making them whine. Y/N suddenly got extremely embarrassed, hoping the woman didn't hear them. "Oh my, my, what have we got here, sweetness?~ I haven't even done anything yet, it was just a simple hug...I guess you really do like me, don't ya?~" Yagami whispered into Y/N's ear, getting closer and closer. "I-if I had to admit it...yes, Miss yagami. I am attracted to you and I won't deny it." Y/N tried to say confidently, not knowing what would happen next. "Then how about we take this a little further, huh? Cmon, be a good little doll for me." Y/N slowly nodded as an agreement. Yagami slowly started kissing Y/N's neck, leaving bruises everywhere, not a spot without one as Y/N's heat began growing more and more, whining and moaning at every single move the woman made. Who couldve known that after months of each day being bland, an exciting moment like this would happen? Y/N began thinking about how this couldve happened and how lucky they are, being surprised about the fact that Yagami slid their hand through Y/N's underwear. "A-ahh!~" Y/N loudly moaned. "Sweetness, if you don't want anyone to hear us, you better keep it down." Y/N kindly obeyed her words, with a smile on her face. Yagami began fiddling her fingers inbetween their folds as Y/N tried covering their mouth to avoid being caught. All of a sudden, yagami stopped, making Y/N let out the biggest whine yet. "P-please, I'm begging you, please don't stop ma'am..." Y/N let our words of desperation. All they wanted was to feel good, this situation was exactly what they needed, they wouldn't even think of losing an opportunity like this, regardless of the place. "Well, I guess since you asked nicely...here you go my sweetness, but I'm not holding back." As soon as Yagami said that, she instantly inserted two digits inside Y/N, going as quick as possible. "A-ah, t-this is s-so f-fast p-please m-more...more!" Y/N, already at a complete stage of euphoria, was still desperate for more. "Oh my, you're so desperate for me, I can feel how tight you are between my fingers, wanting more and more, huh?" Yagami said while pecking areas around their neck again. "Y-yes please, I am desperate for you. I need you and only you. Please just please finish the job I'm begging you please.." Yagami thrusted their digits in faster and faster, until Y/N felt something released from her body. An extreme state of joy, pure euphoria. Yagami slowly removed her digits from Y/N's folds, then signaling Y/N to lick her fingers. "See? Look at how tasty you are." The woman said with a devious smile on her face. Y/N then began licking her fingers clean, not a sight remaining of any sort of liquid. "Oh well, I guess it's time for me to go. Call me if you ever need me, sweetness." Yagami winked at Y/N, giving them a paper with their number written on it. "A new beginning, hm?" Y/N muttered to themselves, wondering what the possible future could end up like.