My Firsts With The Emperor

Agatsuma Zenitsu was one of the people of the Kamado Kingdom or the Sun Kingdom.

It was called the Sun Kingdom because of how lively and happy the people were in the kingdom.

Everyday, every night you can see the people's happy face.

Not just that, some said it was because of the emperor's and empress' kind, genuine and shiny smile.

In this kingdom, prosperity, peace, and kindness reins.

And today, Zenitsu a normal villager is attending a royal party because of his gramps and brother. Yes, Zenitsu is just a normal person but it doesn't mean that his gramps and brother were too.

Gramps or Kuwajima Jigoro was once a general knight, now retired and is a general tutor.

His brother, Kaigaku on the other hand is a knight desiring to be a Captain or a General Knight.

And lastly Zenitsu, just wants to find a loving and caring wife. But now, here he was getting ready for the Emperor's 16th Grand Birthday Party. (Guys I made Tanjiro and Zenitsu's age the same)

"B-But gramps why me? What about Kaigaku?"

(chuckles) " Of course Kaigaku is there with you."

"But, brother wont come inside the castle because-"

"Of course I wont silly. I'll be guarding the castle the entire night. See how tiring my job is? So in behalf of me and father go there and have fun." Kaigaku said wearing his armor and holding his sword. (Kaigaku here is 21 years old)

"But brother-"

"No buts. Do you not want to explore the castle? This is a once in a lifetime chance."

(sigh)"O-Of course I want to-"

"Then let's go, the sun is almost set the party will start soon." Kaigaku said opening the door.

"Zenitsu! Do not forget the invitation or the guards wont let you in!" Gramps said.

"Thanks gramps, I'm holding it now." Zenitsu replied.

"We're going out." The two brothers said in unison.

"Take care and be safe.............I'm proud of the two of you." Gramps said and smiled at the front door of their house.

Zenitsu could hear the last words gramps had spoken because of his heightened hearing. He could hear the proudness, love and affection in gramps's heartbeat and with that, Zenitsu smiled.

Zenitsu nor the people of the Kingdom had seen the new emperor of the Kingdom and the princess. Zenitsu was looking forward to see the Emperor's face. He knew that they were the same age because of the invitation given. He expected the Emperor to be like the sun. Still, Zenitsu couldn't believe that their new emperor was so young.

"We're here, and I guess I'll leave you here." Kaigaku said to his brother.

"Yeah, u-uh what do I say again?" Zenitsu nervously asked to his brother.

"Just say that you are the second son of Kuwajima Jigoro."

"O-Oh, y-yeah." Zentisu said. Kaigaku patted Zenitsu on the head.

"Don't be nervous. Just be yourself and have fun. Eat all you can hahaha." As his brother said that, Zenitsu's mind was filled with tasty foods. He knew that there are many delicious foods in the castle that Zenitsu himself didn't knew existed. That made Zenitsu's stomach growl and he blushed.

"Hahahaha, that's it don't be nervous and eat all the tasty foods inside. Fill your stomach with different kinds of foods don't be shy to take another round." Kaigaku said.