*

- I'll miss you...
I say to Vikkie as her parents put their luggages in the truck. They've a lot things and they're not willing to leave them behind.
- I'll miss you too.
I show her my saddest smile.
- don't worry , you'll be happy.
- how , without you ?
She smiles before saying,
- well , all I did was trouble you , so ...
- shut up.
I smile.
It's true. She used to trouble me a lot. But that's what I loved about her. Now she'll be gone and I'll be left alone.
- take care. And try to keep The Hut.
At the mention of it , my smile drops. I look down. She takes my hands in hers.
- Look , The Hut is a blessing to you , from your Grandma. I truly believe that you ought to keep it. It'll bring something good for you. Remember, I'll also met you through it.
She spokes in the always Positive Tone. I love it when she does it. Sadness doesn't reach her eyes , it never does.
- I'll try to...
I say her. She smiles brightly.

Later That Night
I sit on my window. Eyes fixed on The Hut. I get up and get out of my room. Trying my best to be silent. I walk to the kitchen. Through the backdoor of our kitchen , I walk out in the backyard. I make sure to lock the door behind before walking to the left side. There is The Hut.
It's a small house , made with Woods. It's height is around 6.5-7 feets. It's not that big. Spacious enough for two people to sleep. The ceiling is made of wood and cement. I don't really know. I was a kid when my Grandma made it for me to play. But she didn't really make it in our backyard. Two third of it is in our neighbors yard. It stands in the middle of our fence. Our neighbors back then didn't mind it at all. After them , Vikkie's came. We met here. We would spend hours in it. And her parents didn't mind at all. Now there gone and I wonder if the new ones would mind it.
I get inside of the Hut. I sit there for only God knows how long. From the little window I watch the sky. When I feel sleepy , I get up and head back to my room. I pull the sheets on. Hoping for the best , though there's nothing like that in my life.

After a few days
I was coming back home from my school when I see a truck filled with household items standing in front of the house beside us. I run to the truck. I stand in front of it. The front yard is filled with things. They're unloading. But I don't really see anyone. A boy then walks out.
He has jet black hair. The white button up shirt he is wearing , has two buttons undone. His denim shorts are looking good on his quite healthy thighs.
Behind him another boy walks out , okay , jogs out.
He is taller than the first one. And quite muscle-y. His baggy grey t-shirt and black sweatpants aren't really flattering his body. But he is sweating and that has made his clothes stick to his body. His black hair kinda looks brown under the daylight. I wonder if he has coloured it or if they're like this naturally.
He , the one with muscles , asks something to the shorter one and picks two boxes before heading in the house again. And the short one turns to me. His gaze is quite intimidating.
- h-hello.
I stutter.
- hi. Do you need something ?
He asks and I shake my head.
- no no no. I just live here.
I point at my house. He makes an "O" with his lips before nodding.
He walks to me. Offering his hand ,
- I'm Jimin.
- You can call me Wine.
- Wine !?!
- my nickname. Everyone calls me that. You can too.
- alright. But it's a hard name for a little girl like you.
He smiles.
- So me and my brothers are shifting here today.
- best of luck. The neighborhood is quite good so you won't be facing any problems, I hope.
- hopefully. Okay, I will see you later. Got some work to do.
As soon as he finishes his words , his name can be heard calling.
- JIMIN-AHH !!
We both turn to the door.
A boy walks out. He is way too much Handsome. He has Golden Brown hairs with Green highlights. I keep looking at him. In simple black t-shirt and brown fannel pants , he is looking gorgeous.
- Hyung is looking for you.
His voice is so deep and velvety. I keep looking at him until Jimin's pretty face comes into vision.
- will see you later.
With that both of them walk inside of the house.
What're these beautiful boys doing in my neighborhood !!!!
I shake my head and walk to my house , my hell.