Lust Takes Over

"Yeah, a vodka tonic would be nice."  Freddie retrieved a bottle of Grey Goose from the mini bar and poured drinks for both of them.       

"Why don't we go out to the balcony,"  Freddie suggested.  "I've got a great view of the city."

Roger followed him outside.  They both remained silent for awhile, sipping their drinks as they looked out into the night.  This is the way it's supposed to be, Freddie thought to himself, admiring the view with the man he loved at his side.

Finally Roger spoke.  "The main reason I came over," he began, "is to apologize.   I know I haven't been myself lately;  I've had a lot on my mind."

It's ok, darling, I know you have your moods," Freddie said tenderly, placing his arm around Roger's shoulders.

"That's no excuse," he countered.  "I shouldn't take my problems out on you.  You've been nothing but good to me."

"Roger, forget about it.  We've all been under a lot of pressure lately."

Roger turned toward him, looking deeply into his eyes, which looked almost black in the darkness.   The desire in them was unmistakable.  Roger slid his arms beneath Freddie's robe, running his hands across Freddie's strong back and shoulders.  Freddie grabbed ahold of Roger's hips, pulling him closer.

"God, you feel so good,"  Freddie whispered seductively in Roger's ear.  "You don't know how much I've missed this."

Their lips then met in a passionate kiss, exploring each other's mouths as if for the first time, while Freddie gently yet firmly steered Roger back into the room toward the king-size bed.  He practically threw Roger down on the bed, frantically helping him remove his clothes and tossing his robe aside.  He couldn't wait to feel Roger's naked body against his.  They rollled around the bed in wild abandon, showering each other with kisses. 

Freddie wanted--needed--to once again feel Roger's sweet lips on his throbbing tool.  He brought his cock up to Roger's mouth and his lover obediently began sucking, closing his eyes and moaning as he did so. 

After a few minutes Roger removed his mouth from Freddie's cock, looking up at the exotic, raven-haired creature.  "Come on, Freddie," he pleaded.  Come in my mouth...I want to taste your sweet cum."

But Freddie had other ideas.  He wanted to come alright...but not in Roger's mouth.  Not this time.

"No," he replied sternly.  "Turn over."