Chapter 10: When Disaster Strikes

I rose bright and early the following morning to see Harry deep in slumber and a note on Louis' pillow, which read: Hey, babe. Stopped by Mum's place for a while, she's upset because she had a huge fight with Dad. I'm gonna spend the morning with her, be back by 2pm. We'll go shopping with Harry or whatever you guys wanna do, love you. Xx-Lou

Harry turned over, stretching his arms over his head and yawning loudly before wrapping his arm around me. "Morning, lovely," he whispered, voice raspy as he pulled me into his chest.

"Morning, sexy." I smiled up at him, eyes half-closed as his hand slipped under my nightgown to rub me through my panties. His long fingers worked a deep, soft circle against my clit.

"You want me so bad already," he chuckled as I whimpered into his shoulder. "You're gonna have to wait a while, babe." He pulled his shirt over his head and got up from the bed, then headed straight to the bathroom and shut the door behind him.

I lay there on the bed, attempting to convince myself that I'd survive until he came out. But I couldn't take anymore after about five minutes because of the thought of him completely naked, body glistening with water in the shower, his hands covering his intimate parts with soap...

I walked over to the door, and opened it to discover it was unlocked. Cheeky little bastard-he'd done that on purpose. His wet, naked body was on full display through the steamy shower glass and I could do nothing else but slam the door open. "Make love to me." I wasn't subtle in the slightest.

He bit his lip seductively at me. Fucking tease. "Should I?"

I let my nightgown fall to the floor and I could see him twitch in need for me. "Doesn't look like you want to wait..." I giggled, and stepped inside the shower with him.

"Not at all." He bent me over hurriedly, positioning himself before he shoved himself up inside me. "O-Oh, fuck, you're so tight."

"Like the first time," I panted back in response as he took up a thrusting motion, arms wrapping around my stomach for a better slide in and out. "Oh, Harry. Harry." My thighs were trembling in response to his movements as he took full control of me. "Harder, harder..."

"I'm sorry-but I can't do that for you," he groaned into my ear before unwillingly pulling out in revenge for my teasing in the past.

I threw him against the wall, crushing my lips against his neck and made him growl in agony. "You know you want me," I teased back as my fingers squeezed down into his veiny length to dominate him.

His eyes shut as he battled his inner desire, bucking his hips up into my hand to let me know I was all his. "I do," he admitted. "Just not yet."

My fingertips massaged the sore, puffed-up veins and he growled again, this one sounding more anguished. "I can easily stop any time if you'd just fuck me already."

He tossed me against the shower wall suddenly so that I was pinned against the tiles in perfect position for him. "I'm gonna make you cry out so loud the neighbors will hear," he whispered huskily into my ear, making goosebumps rise all over my body.

He rammed himself inside of me unexpectedly and I yelped, tangling my fingers in his poufy curls. "Harry, holy fucking shit." I left wet kisses between both his pecs, making him giggle slightly. "Aw, looks like you're not as tough as you say."

"Not so tough that you're already dripping?" he challenged and I rose up from his chest, nose against his.

"Maybe it's the shower water."

"Maybe you just love my cock." Fuck. He was literally making me fall to pieces in his arms, our bodies moving rhythmically in tune as he rocked in and out of me. I could feel myself clenching around his thick length, signaling a soon-to-come climax as he pulled out and sunk to his knees.