-1

•.•.•
One way trip
•.•.•
Amsterdam // Imagine Dragons
•.•.•

'Murph?"

•.•.•

You know that scene in 'Alice in Wonderland' when Alice fall down the rabbit hole. She's so overwhelmed by everything around that at some points, she forgets she's even falling, and everything is spiralling out of control, but she doesn't care because she got a purpose. To catch the white rabbit.

Well in case, Alex is 'Alice', and he's falling, but he doesn't get distracted, because like 'Alice', he doesn't care. The only difference is, Alice is falling for a purpose, Alec is falling because there's no other option.

The brown haired boy had no longer any purpose in life, he had been imprisoned in the sky box for about two years, ever since he was taken from his home with his father. Honestly, Axel didn't like his father anyway, so when he was taken away, he didn't really mind.

The thing he did mind about, was the fact that he didn't have anyone there for him when he needed it the most. No one was there when he was bawling his eyes out, or when he didn't leave bed for a week. No one was  there and it their fault, it wasn't his fault but Alec was broken and he needed someone.

Like today, Axel needed someone, he wasn't having a good day. The boy hadn't left his rusting metal of a bed all morning, and he wasn't planning on leaving soon. With a blanket up to his nose, the boy laid as still as a board, eyes facing ahead to the other wall.

Axel spent many days like this, in a mess of a state.

He had no one.

He had nothing left.

Suddenly, a sharp click sounded from the door, and the only entrance to the room. The large thing was pushed open, four guards dressed in uniform barging  in.

Axel propped himself onto his elbow, eyebrows furrowed in confused. He was eighteen yet. He was seventeen. The boys heart thumped in his chest, as though it was caged; stuck, yet desperately wanting to be released.

The guard forced Axel to stand up, ripping the blanket from his body, exposing the off white shirt, paired with khaki bottom trousers in a greyish-green colour.

One of the four guards pushed Axel against the wall, the boy hitting his jaw against the metal.

Axel let out a short groan of pain from the hit, but soon focussed again when one of them held out a sort of contraption that he had never seen. As they came closer, he wriggled around, trying to get free, but no avail. The guard clamped the thing around the boys wrist. Said boy, winced as he did, and electrical shock travelling from his hand throughout his entire body.

Before he could protest, another guard had pushed him toward the door, feet only just catching beneath him before he was pushed agin, and this time he did fall.

Axel landed on the floor outside his room with a thud, pain erupting from the side of his face as he was unable to catch himself in time.

But all of that was forgotten when he saw what was happening: more prisoners were being taken from their rooms, much like him, and being escorted down the hallway.

Axel stood back up, facing the guard with an accusing yet confused look. He didn't know what the hell was going on.

"Where are you taking us?" Axel asked rather loudly. Even Axel was a little surprised at the tone of his voice, but he didn't let it show.