*OLDER!!!* Damian and Deathstroke

"Get on your knees and suck papa's cock" Deathstroke said. "Yes papa." Damian said through gritted teeth. "Faster!" Deathstroke said pushing Damian to his knees. "Come on take my pants off you little brat!" He yelled. "Don't make me punish you!" He yelled again. Damian quickly pulled down Deathstroke's pants and boxers. Damian took his girthy cock into his hands and stroked it a few times before he took it in his mouth. "Yeah that's it!" Deathstroke moaned.  Damian started sucking his cock fast, bobbing his head up and down. "Deep throat it!" Deathstroke screamed as he pushed Damian's head forward making him gag and choke. "That's a good boy!" He said with his hand still on Damian's head. Damian was still choking on the massive cock as Deathstroke brutally fucked his mouth. Everything was ok until Damian had enough and but onto the cock deep inside his mouth. "OW!" Deathstroke screamed yanking Damian off his dick. "You fucking brat! Now you're going to get punished!" He yelled throwing Damian onto the bed. "I'm sorry papa! I didn't mean too." Damian said. "You're lying!" Deathstroke said, grabbing a whip. "Lay on you stomach!" Deathstroke ordered. Damian obeyed like a good slave. Deathstroke ripped Damian's clothes of ripping them to shreds. He then tied Damian's arms and legs to the bed posts. He picked up his underwear off the ground, "Open your mouth!" He ordered Damian, Damian opened his mouth and Deathstroke shoved his underwear in his mouth. Deathstroke then picked up the whip and started whipping Damian's ass with it. Damian screamed and moaned into the underwear. "Scream all you want, this is happening." Deathstroke said. Deathstroke grabbed a giant dildo out of the drawer and forcefully shoved it into Damian's ass causing Damian to scream and tears threaten to come out of his eyes. Deathstroke kept whipping Damian with the whip, and pushing the dildo deeper into his ass. He then grabbed a cock ring out from the drawer and put that on Damian's dick. "Don't cum until I say so, you fucking brat." Deathstroke ordered. He then started whipping Damian harder and faster, causing Damian to moan in pain, and pleasure. Deathstroke ripped the dildo out of Damian's ass and not even 10 seconds later replaced it with his own dick. That made Damian scream in ecstasy, Deathstroke ripped the underwear out of Damian's mouth. "What was that little bird?" Deathstroke asked. "I'm going to cum!" Damian screamed. "Beg me!" Deathstroke said. Damian was hesitant, "Beg me to let you cum!" Deathstroke screamed, pounding into Damian's ass. "Please papa! Let me cum! I need to cum papa! Please!" Damian moaned. "Do you promise to be a good boy and obey me?" Deathstroke asked. "YES PAPA!" Damian screamed. Deathstroke ripped the cock ring off of Damian's dick, and Damian screamed, as he came. Deathstroke was still pounding into Damian's ass, "I'm going to cum in your tight ass!" Deathstroke said. "Please papa cum inside me!" Damian moaned. After a few more pounds Deathstroke came inside Damian's ass. "Good boy." Deathstroke said.

Word count: 512

Leave suggestions in the comments on who you wants me to write about next.

PS
I know this chapter is going to be very controversial, so just let me say that Damian is not a child.
Also this isn't just going to be gay smut, it will also be straight smut, so for all the DamiRae fans out there, there will be a ton of smut about them.

I hope you liked this.