D-5/Diet Meal

D-5 Theme: Sugar and Spices

'If you wanna leave then go ahead and fucking leave! I am not gonna stop you.'

Yoongi turn his head back after hears Jimin screams athe the back.

'That's all i got to say. What do you want me to do huh?!'

'Jimin baby i-..'

'You want me to cry and scream?!'

'Of course not i am not gonna do that what is wrong with you?!'

'BECAUSE IF I CRY EVERYTIME  SOMEOME LEAVE I WOULD NOT STOP CRYING MIN YOONGI. That, that is all i gotta say. Now go.'
'Baby whats wrong do u wanna come with me? We could go together. I didnt go that far tho...' Yoongi shakes his head feel so dizzy about his Jimin.

'GO MIN YOONGI. I cant be begging for anything no more. Leave. Me. Alone. This is the path that you choose.' Jimin wipe the tears on his cheeks.

'Sigh, i just go out for moment to buy you a donut in the middle of the night do not be over reacting. Sleep with Holly. I will be right back. Dont cry or your donut will not be home safe.'

'Go, but dont forget to buy me spicy chicken.' Jimin sulk and close their bedroom door.

It turns out Jimin is diet but Yoongi keeps ordering foods that makes him failed to keep his diet in peace. But look at this now, in the middle of the night he cant help but craving for some donuts and spicy chicken after do diet the entire day.
Yoongi shakes his head and smiles while taking the car keys on the cabinet. Jimin is so cute when sulking. Bet he would eat everything tomorrow and forget on his diet.
Yoongi know every little things about Jimin so maybe, he could help him buy some sweets for people who couldnt eat them on their diet.
Luckily the stores still open and he run as fast as he can for it before it goes closed.
He bought a box of diet donuts, probably not so diet food but is okay, and some spicy chicken in a little amount so he could manage the calories for Jimin.

Jimin were watching the movies that night. He watch that Umbrella Academy series when Yoongi back home. The foods is set and Yoongi serve it in a plate so they could eat it together.

Finally Jimin feels complete in his weekend movie night in a clutch with Yoongi with a plate of foods also a tumblr of Earl Grey tea. What's more complete between eating sweets, then spicy, and drink a tea after that and doing it all over again while watching movies right?

Hello it takes me months to publish my writing because i am busy T.T
So sorry.
I think my D-5 ymweek isnt good enough. Enggak cukup jelas ceritanya but i try hard back then. I write every little piece here back then. Baru bisa upload sekarang deh jadinya 😔
But, Happy reading!