Chapter 4

Flashback: Camelot - Six Weeks Ago...

Regina healed Calista's back completely, "From what I can tell, there was a slight poison on the whip but, with Will's potion, it seemed to have broken it down, you shouldn't be affected unless someone uses magic to make the poison activate but then, it'll only be temporary," Regina explained.

"Thank you, Regina," Calista said as she sorted her dress out.

Will and Robin walked in with Naomi, "Everything okay?" Robin asked.

"Yeah, she's fine. She's a Jones and I know they're too stubborn to die," Regina said.

"I think that's a compliment," Calista said and stood up, Will walked to her and looked at her, "I'm okay thanks to you," Calista said and kissed his cheek, "Goodnight," Calista said and walked away.

Later, everyone was gathered in Regina's as Killian called them all, he had found Emma and she used her magic and now she was laid down and not talking to anyone.

"What happened to her?" Calista asked.

"I have no idea. She hasn't said anything," Killian said.

David walked in, "It's getting worse, isn't it?"  David asked.

Mary Margaret turned to face him, "David, where have you been? I was looking all over the castle for you," Mary Margaret said.

"With Arthur. It turns out he might have a way to help Emma," David said.

"We can't..." Mary Margaret said.

"If we give him the dagger..." David interrupted her.

"David, listen to me. We can't trust Arthur," Mary Margaret interrupted him.

"What are you talking about? Who told you that?" David asked.

Mary Margaret inhaled deeply, "Lancelot," She said.

"Lancelot? Lancelot's dead," David said.

"That's what he wanted Cora to think," Will looked at her, "But he outwitted her," Mary Margaret said.

"Doesn't happen often. Lucky lad," Will said.

"Hey," Regina interrupted them, "Not in front of the patient, given the state that she's in, anything could set her off. She needs rest... Somewhere quiet and away from prying eyes," Regina said.