1

•Rachel's POV•
"I'm a twenty first century vampire!" I sung as the music played ridiculously loud through the speakers in my room. "Rachel! Get downstairs now." Addison shouted from downstairs. "Coming Addi." I said as I started walking downstairs. "Surprise!" Millie,Noah,Caleb,Gaten,Sadie,Jaeden,Finn,Wyatt,Chosen,Jeremy,Sophia and Jack shouted. "I missed you guys!" I said hugging all of them. "Baby, I love you too!" We heard my voice from the speakers in my room playing Baby, I love you too written by me with Nessa and Jaden (jxdn). "You wrote a song?" Finn asked. "Yep." I said popping the p. "I'm pretty sure we know who this is about." Millie said reffering to Jack. "It's about her boyfriend." Addison teased. "Dude, I don't have a boyfriend!" I said. "Rach has a crush,Rach has a crush!" Sophia,Sadie,Gaten,Noah, Caleb and Millie said. "So does Jack!" Finn said smirking at me. "Dude, I will fucking kill you if you said anything!" I shouted at Finn. "We all know Rach won't actually do that." Jaeden said.

-time skip-

"Let's play truth or dare!" Sadie suggested. We all agreeded. After a long round of Truth or dare, Sophia then said "Rach, truth or dare?" "Dare." I said. "Dare you to put your hand near Jacks dick." Sophia whispered in my ear. My eyes widened. "Ew, no Sophia." I said. "It's a dare you have to do it." Caleb said. "Addison,I need to talk to you alone." I said before walking into the kitchen with Addison. "What is it?" Addison asked. I explained to her what the dare was. "Maybe do it later when y'all are watching a movie and say you're looking for the remote." Addison said quietly. "Addi you're the best sister ever, thanks and I love you." I said before walking back into the room. "So are you doing the dare?" Jeremy asked confused. "Yep jut not right now a bit later. Anyway who wants to watch a movie?" I said. We all eventually agreeded to watch Spiderman far from home, even though I was in the movie I just hadn't told anyone yet. "Hey dickhead don't call my brother a dickhead!" Gwen Parker (I) said. We then paused the movie and I 'lost the remote' "Shoot." I said as I looked for the 'remote' then putting my hand on jacks thigh for a few minutes then acting like nothing happened when Addison said "Rach I've found the remote." Jack just looked at me and smirked slightly, before the movie was played again. Once the film had finished Jack said "Gwen's hot." Which caused me to blush. We then watched the bloopers for Spiderman far from home. "Hey dickward-" I was saying before I cracked up with laughter."If you break MJs heart I will-I couldn't get through that with a straight face,guys." I said laughing. "Rachel you're gonna get youself killed- Gwen,Gwen you're gonna get yourself killed." Tom said as we all laughed on set. After we watched the bloopers everyone stared at me like they'd seen a ghost. "When the hell were you in this?" Everyone but Bryce,Addison,Jaden and Mads asked me. "2017." I said. "That was fucking fantastic." Jack said hugging me. We all then went to sleep.