Twins

The Caswell family was extremely fortunate, Miss Dorothy Caswell was supposed to become a princess to an unknown country and a wife to a man she had never met but she kindly rejected to offer and instead, became a lawfully wedded wife to a man who she knew would treat her like her own princess - Mr Malcom McGonagall.

3 years had passed and Dorothy gave birth to two children: Kade and Florence Caswell-McGonagall. Much to there surprise (not) they were animagi like the rest of there family. Kade, a lion and Florence, a white tiger. The twins grew up to quickly in malcoms eyes, everyday they learn a new trick, spell and song on the grand piano.

'Kade Caswell-Mcgonagall will grow up to be hideous and deadly and Florence Caswell-Mcgonagall will grow up to be just as ugly and heartless as her brother'
The prophecy was very very wrong. They had grown up to be beautiful, smart, brave and kind teenagers. Yet they both knew there strengths and weaknesses. That was why the family had to keep them a secret until they were 11 where they could join school - Beautbaxons was there only option at that moment in time.

Florence never had fit in at such a prestigious school, she had curled, ash brown hair, beautiful brown eyes and olive skin, whereas the girls at school had dead straight, blonde hair with piercing blue or green eyes and peach white skin. It was the constant mockery that drove Florence to distance herself from everybody. Everybody except Kade, Florence could never shut away her twin brother. They were each other's best friends and they planned on doing massive things together. They even made a duet act and wrote thousands of magestic lyrics on a single scroll parchment all including who they really are and how much they want to be free and let go of all the hastle that came with there lives.

"You know what brother - we should BEG mum and dad to let us go. I mean, we're nearly 14 years old. We can make our own decisions for our future now!" Florence said, her eyes buzzing with excitement as she then went on to physically drag Kade own the stairs and into the living area.

"MUM! DAD? HELLO?" Kade shouted whilst searching every nook and cranny for there parents.

"Me and your father are in here sweets! Come on in, we have guests here!" Dorothy yelled happily, her smile wide causing her dimples to show on her porcelain face. As the twins opened the grand doors, they began to walk through the room all the way to there favourite spots on the couches: right next to the fireplace. As they looked up, they both saw who was sitting right besides them...
The Malfoys.
Lucius insisted we got comfy and transformed into our cat forms but Florence and Kade kindly refused and got comfy like normal people.
As The malfoys spoke Florence couldn't help but feel a pair of eyes staring at her; Mr Draco Malfoy, him and Florence had never met before. Today was the first time she would see him, and definitely not the last...