[Thomas exposes you and Nick]

[You and Nick are dating but nobody knows but you two. And you've been really close and flirty with each other. The hype house made a joke he was missing but really he was with you. You spent the weekend with him]
___
Your POV
I sat by Nick on my phone scrolling through tiktok. My feet were in his lap. He was on his phone too. Thomas then set up the camera.

"So Y/N and Nick how was your thanksgiving weekend" said Thomas. "It was good you know" I said nervously. "Why do seem so nervous" said Patrick. "Cause y'all are questioning me" I said laughing.

"Nick" said Thomas. "It was good" said Nick. He smiled at me. "Why'd you look at her when you said that" Mia said I looked at Nick. "You two are sus" said Patrick. "Sus how" I said. "Your always flirting with each other and both disappear for a week" said Patrick.

"I was with my family" I said. "Yeah I was with my parents" Nick said smiling. "What did you have for dessert" said Mia. "Yeah Nick what was for dessert" said Thomas. "Y/N" Patrick said I hid my face. "Yes" Nick said I laughed. "So you had Y/N for dessert" said Patrick.

"No no I said pie" said Nick. "Exposed" said Calvin. "Oh my god" I said laughing. "So are you two a thing" Thomas said wrapping his arms around both of us moving us closer together. "Huh" I said. "What no" said Nick.

"Yet she's wearing his hoodie and covering her neck" said Patrick. "I uh fell" I said playing it off. "On what exactly" said Connor. "A rock I was there" said Nick. "Yeah a rock" I said. "Mmmh" said Mia.

They stopped filming us. Thomas walked away to edit.

"Ooof I'm tired" I said setting my phone down. "Gee wonder why" said Mia. "Your feet are cold" said Nick. "Hey don't touch my feet" I said. "Ew" said Calvin. "K I'm gonna go outside" I said walking outside to the pool. I sat on the couch by the fire pit.

Nick came over and sat next me and kissed me.

"Hi baby" he said wrapping his arms around me. "Hi" I said snuggling up to him. "We could've said something we have been dating for six months now" said Nick. "Yeah I know" I said. "Plus Alex especially he's our best friend he's the reason we met" said Nick.

"I know baby" I said. "Come on we should" said Nick. "I'll do it if you kiss me" I said he kissed me I smiled. "Alright let's go" said Nick.

___
Part 2?? You tell them and the internet:)