Chapter 1

Naruto is seven at the begining of the story. Deidara is around 15 and the rest of their ages follow as the anime. Naruto knows that weasel was itachi and what happens with the massacre. He knows the real reason behind it. He also met Kurama when he was four. If they're technically not in the akatsuki yet just go with it I need it for the story plot.

-kaGAYyama out

_____________________

Hidan was sent on a mission to spy in Konaha. He had been gone longer then usual. Sasori was getting ready to go out and make sure he didn't get captured  when he came back. Only he wasn't alone. He was carrying a small child. From what they could see he had blonde hair and what seemed to be blue eyes. When the other members gathered around Hidan the boy only clung tighter to his cloak and hid his face.

"Why's he so scared,un?" Deidara asked. "When I found him he was half dead in an alley way." Hidan responded. Konan's motherly instincts went off. She had a dark aura surrounding her scaring even Pein-who felt it all the way in his office. "Woah calm down he's ok now" Hidan said attempting to calm her down so she wouldn't destroy everything,even if that'd be rather
entertaining he wouldn't want to be caught up in it.

"Who the hell would do that?" She growled. Hidan only shrugged. "I'm assuming someone in Konaha" Sasori said. "Maybe ninja?" Itachi walked into the room and instantly knew who the little boy was. When he was an anbu he had grown particularly attached the the small child. "Naruto" The little boy's head spun around so fast multiple akatsuki members thought he got whiplash. His tight grip on Hidan loosened as he almost tackled Itachi.

"How do you know him, un?" Deidara asked. "He's from Konaha you idiot" Itachi responded picking Naruto up. It seemed to finally click for the pyromaniac. A shiver went down Naruto's spine when he felt a tongue wrap itself around his shoulder. "Stop it you snake your scaring him" Konan growled again. The tongue retreated and Orochimaru decided to make himself officially known.

"That's disgusting" An unknown voice said. All heads snapped to Naruto. "He just licked me" he began frantically using his tattered shirt to wipe his shoulder off. Hidan started laughing when Zetsu decided to sprout up from the ground. Itachi set Naruto who who walked over to Zetsu and stared him in the eyes. "He's been in the village a few times" Naruto said looking around at no one in particular. "I always sense him. Whenever he is someone goes missing. So what do you do with em?"

"We eat them" Black Zetsu responded attempting to frighten the boy. Naruto stood up and wiped imaginary dust off his shorts. "Ok cool. They deserved to die anyway" he said with a shrug. "So how do you sense us when ninja can't?" White Zetsu asked. "I can tell when the anbu are following me. That's why it was always so easy to loose em. Plus your usually eat people in the back roads and I know that place inside and out." Naruto said. "I've seen you walking there a few times before fading back into the ground"

"How good are you?" Hidan asked. "Pretty good. There's another guy in the room over there" Naruto said pointing towards Kakuzu's room. "And another running this way" As off on que Tobi barged into the living room. "And one more in the very last room back there. From what I can hear he's doing paperwork or something" "he's good" Hidan said. "Senpai play with Tobi" Tobi shouted clinging to Deidara. "No,un" the blonde responded pushing Tobi off him. "Anyway why were you half dead in an alley way?" Konan asked again clearly ready to murder anyone.

"The villagers hate me since they think im-" he didn't finish his sentence. Itachi knew the reason he was hated but decided to wait for Naruto to tell them. "Think your what?" Kisame asked. "It doesn't matter. Anyway I wanna see who those other two are" Naruto said walking towards Kakuzu's room. He opened the door rather violently causing the door knob the slam against the wall. Kakuzu almost jumped outta his skin from the sudden intrusion in his personal space.