💃|Chapter - Twenty Nine|💃

The house of sameer wasn't very big and grand one, he is living in a small two bedroom apartment. One bedroom for his mom dad, or brother and sister-in-law, and other one for him, but now he will share that room for lifetime with his queen. Naina. ❤

The dinner was arranged at backside of house, because the house wasn't sufficient for guests, to sit comfortably and have their food. Sameer got ready in a royal black plain kurta, which was making him look more fair and handsome, he quickly folded the long sleeve above his elbow, adding hotness in his attire. He knew his wife will definitely doll up herself in that way, which will give him small heart attack, he is so excited to see her in his gifted outfit, he specially brought that for her, to see how do she represent a simple beautiful dress.

He glanced his face in the mirror, and realised that he have grown French beard, his wife favourite. She always wanted him to see in this beard, and finally he fulfilled her wish without doing anything.

Rubbing his beard with a smile, he spoke - "Isme bhi bada handsome dikh raha hoon main toh...naina ki choice badi achi hain."

Sameer knock on the closed door, and ask his wife - "naina...aur kitni der lagogi tum?"

"Tum jao niche...mujhe time lagega, aur waise bhi I want to surprise you, toh chup chap niche jao, warna raat ko romance karne nahin dungi." Naina screamed him, and the word of 'romance' was enough for sameer to quietly go down, and wait for his wife to make a grand entry.

He went out of his room, and greet everyone with a warm hug, his friend. Rumail, said in a naughty smile - "kya baat hain, aaj tak dekha tha ki ladki ka rang khil uth tha hain nikaah ke baad, lekin yaha toh tumhi mashallah kaafi khile hue dikh rahe ho. Ummm, kahin yeh kal raat ka nikhar toh nahin chalak raha haina?"

"Kuch bhi bolte ho tum rumail, aisa kuch nahi hai." Though sameer tried to sound normal, but his growing smile was the evident that the glow on his face was because of his naina, and their passionate love making session last night.

Rumail teased - "Oho...chehra toh dekho zara humare dulhe raja ka, kaise sharam se laal ho rakha hain."

Sameer raised his hand to punch him, but he step back saying - "are are...kuch toh khayal karo apne dost ka yaar, is umar main agar tumne mujhe koi gehri chotein dedi toh mera nikaah kaise hoga? Koi ladki mujhe pasand kaise karegi?"

"Tumhara toh saniya ke saath chal raha tha na kuch...fir kya hogaya aisa?" Sameer question him in a surprised look, and rumail shook his head with dissapointment reflecting on his face. He said in plain voice - "haan...lekin usne mujhe dhoka de diya, woh toh kisi Dubai wale ladke ke saath set hogayi hain shayad. Khair chodo, yeh ishq mohabbath sab khuda ke haath main hota hain, agar unki marzi hogi toh hi hum saath ho payege humare partner ke saath. Warna kuch nahin ho sakta hai."

Sameer just hummed, because he strongly believe in allah, and without his consent a person can not even take a single breathe. He loved naina, she loved him too, he thought of staying away from her, she thought of reducing distance between them, he wanted her to be happy, she wanted him to be with her because he was her real happiness. He was afraid because of their different caste, she was determined to prove everyone wrong and her love for him right, he didn't had courage to confess her his feeling, she was confident enough to decide solely that she will marry only to him, he was shy and quiet boy, she was bold and extrovert girl with no arrogance, he was a small employee, she was the owner of her beautiful empire. Still, they are together, they are contented with each other, because it was allah wish to reunite this heaven made couple, and push away every problems and hurdles of people from their lives. ❤