We meet again

Today you see Your old friend at the convenience store you never really went there till now. You went to get snack because you didn't feel like walking all the way to your favorite market and you see ukai at the front desk "ukai?" He looks up from his news paper "y/n? Omg y/n!" He walks around the counter pulling you into a hug. You and ukai have history you guys never dated more like had feelings for each other just never acknowledge that.You hug him back his hands on your butt a little.

You guys considered as close friends.You pull away and you guys get to talking bringing up memories laughing joking around.

Ukai looks at his watch takes off his apron and yells "Cover for me?" Someone yells yes from the back the ukai looks at you "i have something to do wanna come? Your always welcomed" you think and you dint have anything to do today sitting on that soggy couch in sorrow you nod and say "sure i have nothing to do.

"It'll be good to catch up with a old ~boyfriend~ " you say teasing him. He smiles ear to ear and grabs your waist you guys walk to the school then to the gym talking the whole walk.

You finally look up and see the gym ukai walks through the open doors to reveal a team of volleyball players. All the boys stop in their tracks looking at you two then starts shifting eye contact from ukai to you. Mind you Ukai still had his hand around  your waist. Two boys finally talk one with a blonde streak and the other one is bald they both say "Coach has a girlfriend?!"

Ukai smiles squeezing your waist ukai says "This is y/n , my CLOSE FRIEND" he says sternly all the boys bombard you with questions and compliments like "omg your hair is so curly! Can i touch it?" "Whats your nationality?" "Do you live here?" "Where you born here?" "Your pretty!" You answer them all not minding at all. Ukai stand infront of you securing you while telling the boys to bag away.

Tsukkishima whispers to yamaguchi "friends my ass , probably fucking..you never know whats behind the closed door until it's unlocked" he says

Suga and daichi behind him shake their heads in agreement and say "definitely something with them"

Which scares yams and tsukkishima
The both scream and flinch holding their chest frightened

"OKAY BOYS! That's enough lets start practice" you look over and see Yachi and Kiyoko you smile and yall hug each other "omg so good to see you girls" ukai looks over and asks "how do you know them?" You look over at him arms crossed and say "as long as I've lived here you don't think I've made a couple friends ?!, i know there parents "

you say taking off your jacket "its hot in here" all the boys stop dead in their tracks so does ukai as you take off your jacket (im gonna put a picture of what you wore) (update-no that doesn't have to be how you body or skin color looks like)

They all look at you shocked and turned on even ukai
You look up and say "what?" They all turn away and act like nothing happened you here one of they boys whisper "hottie"

ukai snaps his fingers and points at them with an icy glare  "3 extra laps Tanaka and Noya" they sigh and start running the rest of their laps.ukai talks to you about random stuff letting daichi take the lead of practice today they also have a practice game.

The team comes in to play against Kurasuno  ukai goes over to greet the coach and goes back over to the boys and get ready for the game.

When the game starts he comes back to you wrapping his hand around your waist "sorry but im back so what was i saying?" He says rubbing your lower back the team looks over at you guys seeing ukai rubbing all up on you even the other team notices "you see kurasunos coach with that girl?" "Is that his girlfriend?" " i don't know but she's pretty"

the game continues and Kurasuno looks run down you notice and ukai does too. Ukai gives the reassuring words of encouragement and you see it didn't affect them much you yell "You got it boys!!" They look over and smile encouraged you give a thumbs up and kurasuno actually won the game.

After practice you congratulate all the boys with a hug telling them they did great. After the boys cleaned up the gym and got their bags Tanaka and noya both high-five you and hug you.

"thank you pretty lady for helping us during today's game!" The boys said you give them all a caring smile and watch them start to walk off your waiting for ukai.

Ukai walks over to you and wrap his arms around you waist in a back hug you grab his arms and he whispers in your ear in a low tone "need a ride?" You smile spinning around in his arms

"well I'd love to go over your house maybe a movie night ?" He squeezes your hips saying "sure anything for you" then both of you turn the team is looking at you

saying "get some coach!" "Gone head then Y/n!" "Isn't ukai to old for a girlfriend" ukai throws his shoe at Tanaka , Tanaka laughs then throws his shoe back ukai slides it back on. Your walking out the gym waiting on Ukai to lock up , he locks up then walks over at you grabbing your waist walking you to his car.

You get in he cranks the car and drives to his home you guys didn't talk just sung to the radio.You pull up at Ukai's house and he opens your door helping you out .