«Mine - John - They/them»

Similar to the he/him pronouns variant this was changed in ways other than pronouns. mainly to make this variant seem more seamless but it still counts.

Y/n = your name
f/bf = favorite breakfast
~*~

John sauntered down the halls, students flocking away to grant him a clear path to his destination.

A student walked beside him, weakly holding onto the sleeve of John's jacket.

  "Hey there sexy" a guy smirked as he gently tapped on y/n's shoulder.

Y/n stopped walked. John also stopping. They somewhat hid behind John as they replied with a simple hi.

The raven stood there silently, watching the guy flirt with his friend who was clearly getting uncomfortable.

"......" Y/n looked at John, seeing him staring at the guy. his eyebrows knitted together either in jealousy or frustration. maybe both.

"Let's go, Y/n" John glared at the guy who had been chatting up the raven's friend. he grabbed Y/n's hand and pulled them off-campus and to his apartment.

The next few weeks these events repeated until John finally gave in to his jealousy.

"John? what's wrong?" Y/n looked at their friend, worry and confusion painted on their face.

    The raven stayed silent. He slammed the door to his room closed and pushed Y/n on the bed.

   "I'm tired of watching assholes flirt with what's mine" John's eyes scanned the body under him. "so I'm gonna make sure everyone knows who you belong to...."

   The male lowered himself and started kissing Y/n's neck.

.
The
.
Next
.
Morning
.

Y/n's eyes fluttered open, feeling strong arms wrapped around their waist. they turned their head and saw John sleeping peacefully beside them.

   A smile spread across their face as they turned to better see the male beside them. John huffed and pulled them closer, only waking up when hearing an amused giggle.

   John groggily sat up and looked around before resting his gaze on Y/n.

   "g'mornin" he yawned.

   "morning."

   "....I'm gonna go make breakfast."

   "Oh! can you make f/bf!" John stared at them for a second before shrugging and heading to the kitchen.

~*~

Main acc: wtf_bro_eye-

Feel free to request other pronouns