Chapter 7

Gulf's POV

"He's nothing to me. We're done already two years ago."

"Gulf we both know that that's the opposite of how you are feeling.."

"Do you really expect me to say that Mild? You know that I'm only doing this for him to stop expecting for us to be back again. He's hurting his self too much.. And I don't want him to suffer further.."

"Gulf.. You really are not thinking straight. You know that you can't just stop him from loving you. And he will just suffer more form what you're planning.. He deserves better. He's been through a lot.."

"I know Mild.. But you know that I can't bear to see him hurt in my hands. I want the best for him. And it's not me. Definitely not me Mild.."

"Should I just bang your head so you will have your senses back? You're not in the right track man.."

"I don't want to talk about this now. I will just stroll on the road. I'm not really going to a dinner. Mew was here awhile ago, I just did it to let him hear."

"Are you out of your mind?! You're hurting him Gulf! Fuck you and your stupid actions!"

"Mild.."

"I swear, if this brings problems to the both of you, I will smack your head. Pray for that stupid head of yours!"

Now I don't know how to approach my best friend. I know that I'm doing wrong.. Very wrong.

Every time Mew is near me, I always want to drag him to a secluded place and hug the shit out of him to heal this wound that is taking all the better thoughts from me. I can't think straight.

My heart swells when his eyes are staring deep towards me. Those dark orbs that can suck my sanity. But all I did is to hurt him. I can feel his pain just by his actions and the way he shift his gaze whenever I'm with Yuan.

That kid is so kind to help me. He did not want to help me at first but soon he gave in because he said that when Mew moved on from me, he can already freely have his way to Mew. As if he's not in front of me when he said that.

He also has a lot of confidence to create a mess here because he and his family will migrate to New York next semester. So if things get worse, he will be safe because he will not be here.

I saw him walking towards me while readying his fake hickey on his left neck. We are in the boy's comfort room to be ready for our plan.

What I am going to do today will create a big change. And I know I will shed tears after this.

"P'Mew.. Be ready, this kid that you are calling will catch you. Not like the studpid guy here."

He winked playfully at the mirror and licked his lower lip after.

"He's mine. Stop dreaming."

I said coldly and he just smirked at me. Yeah I know that I said it wrong. He's not mine because I am pushing him away. And I don't deserve him.

"Hey.. Position.."

The student that we asked to keep an eye outside came in and warned us that Mew is coming.

MEW'S POV

I looked back and made my lips thin as the other student carelessly ran out from the comfort room. What happened to him?

I slowly twitched the knob and opened the door but the scene inside made my feet pinned on the floor. I can't move, my legs are trembling as well as my hands.

My heart beasts fast and tears started to roughly wet my eyes that it is so painful. My lips tried to open but they are trembling too.

I want to turn around and run away but my eyes are glued to the boys that are making out on the sink.

Gulf is kissing Yuan's neck and I can clearly see a freshly made hickey on the other side.

The kid is on the sink and Gulf is hugging him tight. My tears dropped when the boy created a low moan.

My heart started clenching hard in my chest and I'm already getting dizy. I can't breath properly.

Before my heart totally breaks, I turned around and closed the door lightly with my trembling hands. My sobs are getting harder and I almost collapsed on the doorway but I still tried to walk further.

When I reached my next subject, I fixed myself and changed my expressions. My face looks cold but I'm dying inside. My heart is crying but I have to survive my day.

GULF'S POV

As we felt the doorknob twitched, we already positioned and my tears dropped already. My hands are trembling and I can't focus.

I kept on moving my head, acting like I'm kissing Yuan's neck but all I really did is suppress my sobs. I can feel Yuan trying to go with the flow but I can feel his hands comforting my back.

On the process, I did my best to continue the act or else, my plan will be ruined. This is better to push Mew away even before he starts his way to have me back. Because I know that once he give his attack, I will be soft immediately and will surrender to him right away.

We continued our acting with tears flowing down on my face, my heart is in pain and I'm already used to it.

Yuan moaned like what we planned and there, I can't stand it anymore.

I pulled away from our position and locked myself in one of the cubicles. My knees are weak and I fell on the floor while I'm hugging my knees.

Tears kept on rolling down as I hide my sobs through biting my lip.

This is so painful. I'm so stupid. Now I want to chase Mew and confort him. Say sweet nothing to him while I cuddle him in my arms.

Yuan tried to knock but he knows that I'm not in a good state. I heard footsteps going out and after the door closed, my sob freely echoed through the four corners of the comfort room.

I feel so stupid. My body is already trembling from regrets and longing for my man.

I'm sure, right at this moment, my Suppasit is not mine anymore.

--------
.
.
.

-Yaayaaan..💔