𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕

"come on kylie, get outa bed we are going to have a girls day today because your leaving for New York next week" my mom says while dragging me out of my bed.

"im up! im up! stop dragging me please" i say while laughing and standing myself up to walk out of my room.

"we are going to eat breakfast here, then we are going to go to the mall then get our nails done" my mom says as we enter the kitchen.

"alrighty, sounds fun to me!" i say while grabbing the jug of milk out of the fridge and pouring it into the bowl of cereal.

"are you exited to go see your dad?" my mom asks me while sitting next to me on the bar stools.

"yeah i am, im going to miss being hole and you" i say while taking bights of my cereal.

"well it's ok, because you will be back for school and ill be able to see you then" my mom says.

"but, do u want me to go to an american school because of education?" i ask while taking a sip of orange juice.

"um, im not sure yet" she says while glancing away and looking at owen, who just entered the room.

"good morning mom, kylie" he says while looking at me and nodding his head to acknowledge my presence.

"good morning owennn" i sang while finishing up the bowl of cereal.

"someone's happy this morning" he says while sitting on the couch in the living room, facing us.

"i mean who wouldn't be, i get to go shopping with mom and i get to get my nails done" i say while standing up and walking over to the sink with my bowl in my hands.

"that's true, every girl likes that" mom says with a smile.

"i wanna get my nails done!" owen says, jokingly.

"you should get acrylics, it will make you feel fierce" i say while laughing a little bit.

i had nothing against boys who got there nails done, in fact one of my friends in New York would get his nails done with me.

"okay kylie, we need to go because your taking wayyyy to long" my mom says while grabbing her keys off the counter top and walks out the front door.

"might wanna catch up to her, and im very glad your home!" owen says with a smile plastered on his face.

"i missed you very much, ill see you when we get back" i say while blowing him a kiss and leaving the house.

"it's kinda chilly out here for being the summer" i announce while hopping into the passenger seat next to my mom.

"yeah but your also wearing short ass shorts and a cropped tank top" she says while laughing.

"yeah but i was hot inside!" i say while laughing as well.

"sooo, tell me about adam! ive seen him in photos and he's pretty cute" she announces while pulling out of our driveway.