Shiro x Male Reader [part 3]

I explain the tail situation to Paige who kinda giggled, "But promise me you won't tell the others. I want to keep it hidden until I get it to the right size it was supposed to be."

"Maybe, but paladians don't keep secrets so if they ask I will just say you made this all powerful reptile tail. Now if they want to see it then well, I can't help you." Paige chuckled some more, then I noticed how Paige seemed more femmine up close. Maybe they do have secrets of their own after all.

Then I got help from Lance and Hunk with my long hair, it was all the way down to my waist so I got help from the two guys to cut my hair and restyle the mess I call hair. As well as getting an outfit from Coran, it was my two favorite colors and apparently an older model of the paladians' outfit.

(I had this as a reference as I will be using the appearance because it is hard for me to write without SOMETHING to relate the character's appearance to

(I had this as a reference as I will be using the appearance because it is hard for me to write without SOMETHING to relate the character's appearance to. I also used only black and white shades because in the story you can pick your colors.)

But I keep hearing something about a captain and I haven't met them yet so I ask them about them, "So who is this 'captain' everyone is talking about?"

"You mean Shiro? He's in the main room right now if you want to see him." Lance explains as I get up, "Thanks I guess I will go see him. I really mean it, thank you guys you are the best!"

I smile before leaving the room. It was quiet in the hall, it was roughly around the evening so some of the paladins were training or taking a nap. I enter the main room of the ship, if this were a house it would be the living room. I see a well built male laying down on the u-shaped couch, his chest slowly raising up then going down at the same pace.

"He's sleeping? It must be stressful to be a paladin.." I quietly murmur under my breath as I approach the sleeping person to see the familiar face. My face darkens before I violently shook him, "OI! I KNEW I SAW YOU BEFORE!" Shiro freaked out and poked out my eyes, causing me to drop him back on the couch, "OUCH! Ouch, ouch...ARE YOU TRYING TO BLIND ME!?"

At this rate everyone rushes into the room to see me on the floor in front of Shiro who was on the couch, one person had their mind in the gutter and thought something else was happening.

"What is going on!?" Coran and Allura say at once as I explain my side of the story.

"I didn't know that Shiro was the same person I bumped into while I was still prisoner, three months ago at my failed attempt to escape I saw him sneaking with two others to the escape pods by using me as a decoy! I know that he had to have escaped because the one pod was gone when I went to escape. They don't replace an emergency pod until five months." I quickly explained myself as Shiro said his part.

"I never saw you before and I only escaped from the Galra because of them, a ship landed on earth then they found me. But who were the other two that were with me that night?" Shiro then questioned, the others wanting to know as well.

"Well one of them looked like Paige but taller and the other was an alien who looked old." As I said this Paige practically tackled me down and pinned my legs in place.

  Scaryyyy! 

"That's my brother! Do you know anything else!?"

"I'm sorry but I don't, I wish I did.." I try to remain calm since every time I get into a situation like this I faint or just become super flustered. Paige is ripped off of me by Keith who also helped me up. "Thank you." My face flashes a light pink before I ask a question, "So not to change the subject but should I just sleep here on the couch and leave here in the morning?"