Part 1

(Welcome to my absolute mess warning I don't really care about the grammar so enjoy some awful cringy writing. Also a note is that this takes place after Majora's Mask so ya)

Skull Kid's POV

           Skull Kid was walking through the forest looking for someone to play with. He had been searching all day but it seemed like no one was here in this forest. After awhile Skull Kid stopped to rest near a mossy tree stump by a river. Tatl and Tael flew around him chasing each other and playing as the sun began to set. Skull Kid looked up at the sky and watched as the sun disappeared among the horizon allowing the dark night sky to take over. He saw the two fairies drift off into sleep and he followed soon after. Light crept across the land as the three opened their eyes. (does Skull Kid have eyelids... whatever) Skull Kid looked up at the trees as some small birds sung and the river flowed through the land. "Let's get going." Skull Kid shuck both of his fairy friends awake. The two got up and flew over to Skull Kid's hat; A breeze made the trees sway as the three continued their journey to find someone to meet. After four hours they found their way back in a familiar place Clock Town. Everything seemed the same for the most part, there was only one thing he could notice that was different. A strange new building stood near the laundry pool that kinda blocked off everything so people couldn't really walk. The building had a sign that had a familiar name that gave Skull Kid the chills 'Majora's Math'. Skull Kid felt like running back to the woods but the idea disappeared once he saw Tael fly toward the building "this seems off..." Tael said as he circled around the sign. Tatl and Skull Kid walked over to take a closer look at this strange new place in the middle of town. The building was pretty colorful with its purple and reds and was a rounder shape. The three saw someone coming toward the building, she was wearing a brown and blue dress and seemed to have someone with her. With another glance Skull Kid realized she seemed angry as she stormed into the building aggressively. The three got a bit closer to hear what was going on "MAJORA YOUR DUMB MASK CHILD WAS IN SOMEONE'S ROOM STALKING THEM! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO KEEP THEM AWAY FROM THE HOTEL!" There was silence for awhile until they heard a man speak "uh Majora isn't here Anju... but I'll let him know one of his children got out again I guess..." Anju stormed out of the building in rage as the three peaked in through the door. Fierce Deity was sitting at a desk with some kind of moon lamp thing on it while sorting through boxes. The three grew curious and decided to slowly make their way into the strange place. The inside was actually really pretty it looked almost like a galaxy with its stars and planets hanging from the ceiling. Fierce Deity looked down at Skull Kid and smiled "hello there Skull Kid are you here to register?" Skull Kid was a little confused that he knew his name but nodded his head. He didn't know what he just signed up for but he was to lonely to turn down the offer. He was handed a sheet of paper and something to write with. Skull Kis wrote his name along with Tatl and Tael's then handed it back to Fierce Deity. "Alright you three will be in room...220 I guess.  Its down on second floor I could show you if you'd like?" Skull Kid nodded his head again and followed him downstairs to their room. It was a nice yet simple room with a few beds, stars on the ceiling, a desk, and some scattered furniture. The three looked around the room more as Fierce Deity headed back upstairs leaving them alone in this strange place. It was quite and kinda peaceful although just seemed off to the three. Suddenly they heard noises up stairs of a familiar voice along with some new ones. One voice sent shivers down their spines as it got closer down the hall. The three quickly hid as the voices became more distant but their was no doubt Majora was in the building.

(Imma just end this chapter but don't worry I'll make more because I enjoy torturing people with my cringy self)