Prolouge

Marc's demonias stomped against the tile floor as they strolled along the high school hallway. They had been meaning to meet up with their lover, Aeriana. Aeri was the most stunning girl they had ever met. Not to mention the kindest. Their pace picked up as they approached the girls bathroom. They pranced inside. Aeri was there, staring at herself in the mirror. She heard Marc step in as she smiled.

"Wow. What's the rush, babe?" She said teasingly.
Marc growled, placing their purse on the sink. They yawned as they digged through vamp's purse. They pulled out a eyeliner pencil. They put it up to their eye. A girl walked in, her heels clicked as it entered.

"Are you two about to have sex?" It asked, her arms crossing.
Marc dropped their eyeliner, the black from it streaking their face as it fell. Marc snickered, walking over to Aeriana.
"I dunno. Are we?" Marc held her chin, a smirk forming on their lips.
Aeri squirmed shyly, her face growing red. "Dammit you always know how to-" She was cut off by Aria.

"Nutter Butter died last night." It said blankly, her stance falling stiff. The aura in the room dimmed.
"Nutter Butter? You mean your cat? NB?" Aeri said sadly. "How?"
"We put her down. At home." It raised a hand, some dried blood stained on her white nail.
Marc winced, letting go of Aeriana's chin. "We need to get that off of you before someone suspects you for murder. But hey, are there any new facts about crows you learned? You research when you're sad, correct?"

Aria nodded, holding her hand out as Marc cleaned her nail with a wet wipe. Aria had always been more of a girlfriend to Marc. Aeri was just a sex doll (more or less). But Aeri knew Marc loved her.
"Vagina." Aria spat. The two looked at Aria.
Marc sighed. "We need to stop cursing around you..."

Aeri giggled. "Agreed." Aeri walked over to the two with a smile on her lip glossed lips, "I heard the forest next to Aria's house was pretty sweet. Do you guys wanna go walking there after school?"
Aria sighed. "Thats where we buried NB."
Marc looked over at Aeri, a sad look the their face. "Maybe the forest beside my house? I know the way."
The two teens nodded, both looking at Marc.