Chapter 1

Hey mi luvies! this is my first time on wattpad and i need help on my title. Can you guys help me? and who can make a banner for me? I don't know what to do!!! Thanks!

~parislondon2

Maria's PoV

I put on my black converse that matches with my black jeggings, black t-shirt (which had Charlie's Little Angels on the back), and a black hoodie. I apply mascara and eyeliner on the top before finishing my look with glossy lipgloss. I'm in the bathroom of the I-ZOD Center and today One Direction performs. Me and my two best freinds, Bhumi and Olha (nickname: Layla), left 45 min before the concert ended to go change in the bathroom into what we call: ninja suits (just black clothing). I look to my right and find my two freinds acting ninja-like. We all bought the same jeggings, t-shirts, hoodies, converse, an deven the same socks.

I grab my small purple duffle bag which is filled with some of my favorite, colorful clothes and pull it onto my shoulder. I whistle loudly which makes Bhumi and Layla stop what they are doing and grab their duffle bags. Layla's duffle bag is orange, her favorite color. Bhumi's duffle bag is red, her favorite color. They follow me out the door like I'm holding bacon and they are puppies.

I open the front door of the I-ZOD Center and make a dash for the bushes near the parking lot where 1D's tour bus is parked. I knew there would be so many security gaurds. I nod at Layla and she throws a medium sized, thin rock away from where we are and away from the tour bus. Stupidly, all the security gaurds went to check what it was. I ran quietly to the tour bus, watching out for any security gaurds.

I take my bobby pin out of my hair and expertly unlock the tour bus's door. Being the girls that we are, run toward the bathroom to fix our hair after we made sure the door was locked and the curtains over the windows were drawn.

I comb my straight dirty blonde hair with my fingers. My hair falls past my waist and I love it with my life. Bhumi took out a traveling hair brush from her duffle bag and brushes her thick, really really dark brown hair that falls an inch above her waist. Layla waits until Bhumi finishes using the small turqouise brush. Once she is done, Layla brushes her brunette hair which curls at the bottom. Her hair falls right to her waist so perfectly you can take a ruler and measure if it lines up precisly with her waist and it does. I tried.

"Oh-me-gurde burbbles! I can't believe we are doing this! We are very very bad girls!" Layla grins and winks at me.

"SHHHHH! Be quiet! We don't want to get caught now do we?" I whisper shushing her up. Layla shakes her head alittle saying no.

We look for places to hide inside the tour bus quietly wedging ourselves into small, tight places. I hid the duffle bags underneath one of the beds so we won't have to lug them around. I went to hide in one of the cupboards in the kitchen but it was stuffed with diffrent tyrpes of cereal. I take all of them out and hide them in the fridge. The fridge barely closes because it was so full.

Damn, they have alot of food.

I close the cupboard doors just in time to hear the bus door open and five pairs of feet walk in.

"I've had enough of these carrots! I love them and all but I have so much already I can feed all the homeless people in the world!" a voice spoke, which I instantly knew. Louis Tomlinson. The voice that followed him gave me the chills.

" I don't know about you guys, but I'm starving! I need some Nandos."

I also knew that Irish voice. Niall Horan.

Be still my heart.

I hear Niall shuffle his feet to the fridge but i couln't hear the fridge open. Instead I hear feet coming towards me and a blinding light hit my face. I adjusted to the light to find myself staring into the cool blue eyes of Niall Horan.

Sorry guys but Eleanor will not be in this story. but Perrie and Danielle will! #Payzer!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i still luv you Eleanor! you and louis are adorable together!!!! <3 so yeah I gtg to sleep. *yawn* Alright mi luvies adios!

~parislondon2